Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Same here crisps and choc everyday, have used less than 15 weeklies but still not too hopeful!
I'm gonna weigh in on Fridays now, weighed in on Friday last week and it just fits in better if ever we go away for a weekend.

nessa123 said:
Same here crisps and choc everyday, have used less than 15 weeklies but still not too hopeful!
I'm gonna weigh in on Fridays now, weighed in on Friday last week and it just fits in better if ever we go away for a weekend.

Must be one of those weeks - no crisps for me but chocolate and feel so fat this week it's untrue. I honestly thought I had put all the weight back on the other morning. I know it's TOTM but I have never felt this bloated before

I'm gonna weigh tomorrow but I reckon I've over done the exercise, that makes me gain on the scales. It's a right bugger. I'm going to carry on what I'm doing and if the scales do go up ill stop weighing.

Yea its much handier Nessa.. I started out weighing on Thursdays.. Then changed to Saturdays.. N then to Friday.. Friday is defo much better..
I'm gonna weigh tomorrow but I reckon I've over done the exercise, that makes me gain on the scales. It's a right bugger. I'm going to carry on what I'm doing and if the scales do go up ill stop weighing.
Tracy I wouldn't worry about the scales at all if I were you.. You're doing so much exercise you're building muscle so its bound to show up higher on the scales..
You'd be better to measure once a month or so to see your results... x

That's why I'm measuring as well as weighing Tracy. I'm up and down all the time even when I do lots of exercise in the week. I measured this morning and my waist is now 30" again. Lost an inch off my hips and thighs too. My arms have stayed the same size over the last year... I've always had big feckin arms!
Oh and looks like another inch off my bust too where I really do not need to lose anymore.... Seem to lose it there more than anywhere! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That's why I'm measuring as well as weighing Tracy. I'm up and down all the time even when I do lots of exercise in the week. I measured this morning and my waist is now 30" again. Lost an inch off my hips and thighs too. My arms have stayed the same size over the last year... I've always had big feckin arms!
Oh and looks like another inch off my bust too where I really do not need to lose anymore.... Seem to lose it there more than anywhere! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Tee hee.. Sarah I'm the same.. I can't afford to lose anything there but that's seem to be where I'm losing most.. dagnamit!! :mad:

Lads I am SO sleep today.. Even got 9h30m sleep last night and STILL wrecked!! Can't wait for the weekend for a good rest.. Not doing ANYTHING this weekend, other than bring me puppy for his walks..

Thing is though I totally forget to measure myself and I find it too fiddly and never know if I've measured in the exact same place each time. I'm gonna see how I go but try not to get too obsessed this time.

Tee hee.. Sarah I'm the same.. I can't afford to lose anything there but that's seem to be where I'm losing most.. dagnamit!! :mad:

Lads I am SO sleep today.. Even got 9h30m sleep last night and STILL wrecked!! Can't wait for the weekend for a good rest.. Not doing ANYTHING this weekend, other than bring me puppy for his walks..

Exactly. I REALLY can't afford to lose anything more. Gone from 38D to 36B now :( I seem to lose the most from there (which is why my bridesmaid dress was falling off and we had to buy a massive padded bra lol).

I am yawning all day as well. But I didn't sleep well with my Dad snoring again. I woke every hour on the half hour... half 1, half 2, half 3 and so on?! Weird. Can't wait for the weekend either... going to see my sisters in Dublin on Saturday.

You'll never guess what though... They're having ANOTHER post wedding BBQ thingy in November... ***** will this wedding never end lol?

Thing is though I totally forget to measure myself and I find it too fiddly and never know if I've measured in the exact same place each time. I'm gonna see how I go but try not to get too obsessed this time.

I know yeah - I forget a lot of the time too. And sometimes it's so slow to see the measurements too, I only do it once a month if I remember. Last time I did it was in August and I have gone down in measurements but I am around the same weight again?! So goes to show!

Good evening Frances :)
Hope you're having a great day! SOunds great not having anything to do for the weekend. We're off to dublin again but not up for the next month so not too bad :)

Had a luvly evening thank u ladies. Didn't do much. Went shopping after work for a few essentials. Then for a walk with puppy. Confession tho... I had KFC for dinner :eek:
Sounds amaaazing - hope you enjoyed it for me too ;) Hope your headache is gone(saw on fb :)) X

Serha said:
Sounds amaaazing - hope you enjoyed it for me too ;) Hope your headache is gone(saw on fb :)) X

Was delish. Of course I ate a piece for each of u on here ;)
Not sure wi will agree in the morning tho ha gha
Did hav a 50 min walk after tho so at least I didn come home n sit on my ass eh?
Don't kno what's wrong with me. So tired lately. Used to be after 1am n I'd b wide awake still, this last week I m falling asleep gone 10 o'clock

Dubchick81 said:
Did hav a 50 min walk after tho so at least I didn come home n sit on my ass eh?
Don't kno what's wrong with me. So tired lately. Used to be after 1am n I'd b wide awake still, this last week I m falling asleep gone 10 o'clock

Oh yum KFC! I love their gravy! Xx

Dubchick81 said:

My favourite! Well all take aways re my favourite but I really live KFC. I hope you had a massive piece for me, chips, gravy and coleslaw :) yum yum. I might have to have it next weekend now xxx

My favourite! Well all take aways re my favourite but I really live KFC. I hope you had a massive piece for me, chips, gravy and coleslaw :) yum yum. I might have to have it next weekend now xxx
I had chicken strips, chicken, chips and gravy.. Sorry.. Didn't have coleslaw for you tho :( Will do better next time... :D lol

ooh, KFC! Been too long! KFC gravy is the best! hope you enjoyed it ;) Tiredness could be just a bug or maybe not enough fruit?!
I think its just down to now sleeping while I was home alone.. :)
Hope you're OK? x

1LB off for me this week.. Was more on Wednesday but have since done the Kettlebells class so tight muscles, plus I chose yesterday to have a KFC.. So am pretty pleased with that :)
As today is the last day of my WW week am having what I like, and using up my weeklies.. I have MOST of the left anyway.. Before taking off yesterday's (which I've yet to do) I had 39 weeklies left.. So having dinner out this evening with my friend so my can be a bit laxy with my choice.. Will still try keep it as healthy as possible but won't worry too much about the PP's..

Back