Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Yeah that's exactly it. I think the world is a very strange place to be honest. We'll never really know what's real and what's not lol. We're all so small in the grand scheme. But that's a bigger story than just mediums LOL!

I had to be force fed a lot of stuff... I never ate all that much when I was young. Actually (and I've never told anyone on here this) I had a phase of not eating anything at all when I was a teenager. I'd eat maybe a bag of crisps OR half a hotdog for example... then I'd feel sick/full like you do when you've had a massive meal ya know? So I'd stop eating. only went on for maybe a year or so eating tiny bits here and there, sometimes eating nothing for a couple days. You'd wonder how I went the other way and put on all the weight eh!!?
I was a pure nightmare for my Mam growing up.. I wouldn't eat anything for her.. So she's just get what ever I would eat.. Even back then it was very rarely goodies, tho I knew if I wanted them I'd get them coz her train of thought was "if she eats it, I dont care what it is!"
Then she'd find something I like, and give it to me everyday until I couldn't stomach it anymore.. then it'd be trial and error to find something else.. I loved on soup (packet soup) for about 2 years.. With pieces of fruit for snacks or sometimes the fruit would be my meal.. Then I got glangelour fever and didn't eat a thing for a full week (maybe more, can't remember really).. Kept blacking out and fainting and losing my memory so was admitted to the adults ward in Cherry Orchard Hospital as I was too sick for Our Lady's Childrens Hospital.. Was in there for 3.5 weeks but can only remember the last couple of days.. Then I lived on Ambrosia Creamed Rice for about 6 months.. And from there started eating different foods.. then hit my teen years and gained and gained and gained.. :(

Dubchick81 said:
I was a pure nightmare for my Mam growing up.. I wouldn't eat anything for her.. So she's just get what ever I would eat.. Even back then it was very rarely goodies, tho I knew if I wanted them I'd get them coz her train of thought was "if she eats it, I dont care what it is!"
Then she'd find something I like, and give it to me everyday until I couldn't stomach it anymore.. then it'd be trial and error to find something else.. I loved on soup (packet soup) for about 2 years.. With pieces of fruit for snacks or sometimes the fruit would be my meal.. Then I got glangelour fever and didn't eat a thing for a full week (maybe more, can't remember really).. Kept blacking out and fainting and losing my memory so was admitted to the adults ward in Cherry Orchard Hospital as I was too sick for Our Lady's Childrens Hospital.. Was in there for 3.5 weeks but can only remember the last couple of days.. Then I lived on Ambrosia Creamed Rice for about 6 months.. And from there started eating different foods.. then hit my teen years and gained and gained and gained.. :(

Yeh-u found me on Facebook! :)
Jees, u really were a terrible eater. :)
Teenage years and hormones are a terrible thing. I ballooned in late teens aswel. :-(

What nite is ur tarot reading?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BoS83 said:
Yeh-u found me on Facebook! :)
Jees, u really were a terrible eater. :)
Teenage years and hormones are a terrible thing. I ballooned in late teens aswel. :-(

What nite is ur tarot reading?

It's next Thursday. I can't wait.aw Bróna I was a nightmare!! Dunno how my ma put up with me. I'd hav left me to starve!!
How are u?

Dubchick81 said:
It's next Thursday. I can't wait.aw Bróna I was a nightmare!! Dunno how my ma put up with me. I'd hav left me to starve!!
How are u?

Grand hon. On sleepover at work tonite so trying to keep my snacking til later. :)
It's such a rotten day though isn't it? :-(
How was ur day? Any date for getting the keys for the house?

BoS83 said:
Grand hon. On sleepover at work tonite so trying to keep my snacking til later. :)
It's such a rotten day though isn't it? :-(
How was ur day? Any date for getting the keys for the house?

Aw it's miserable!!
Days been grand ta. Busy busy.
No news on the house at all. Haven't heard anything from the bank so assuming they have all they need so will contact my solicitor tomoro n see if he's got what he needs to get going...

Dubchick81 said:
Aw it's miserable!!
Days been grand ta. Busy busy.
No news on the house at all. Haven't heard anything from the bank so assuming they have all they need so will contact my solicitor tomoro n see if he's got what he needs to get going...

Ya think it's just the vendor to sign papers st this stage so solicitor or estate agent shud be able to chase them up. :)

I'm so tired. Just waiting for bed! I'll try and go at bout 11pm. But I think it's bcos I hav to stay awake at work that makes me more tired. If I was at home and cud go to bed I prob Wudnt be tired at all. :)

BoS83 said:
Ya think it's just the vendor to sign papers st this stage so solicitor or estate agent shud be able to chase them up. :)

I'm so tired. Just waiting for bed! I'll try and go at bout 11pm. But I think it's bcos I hav to stay awake at work that makes me more tired. If I was at home and cud go to bed I prob Wudnt be tired at all. :)

Yea as long as I kno my solicitor is happy to deal with it on our behalf ill b happy enough.
I've not spoke to him in ages. Not since all the **** with the last house. So just need to talk to him to ensure he's happy to represent us...
Aw I'm WRECKED. Keep wakin at 4am n can't get back to sheep then for ages. Am showered n in bed now :)

You tucked up already?!? You're right too! The rain hasn't stopped here all day and there's floods everywhere. The kids were insane when they couldn't get out for lunch! Hope you're all nice and cosy :)

Serha said:
You tucked up already?!? You're right too! The rain hasn't stopped here all day and there's floods everywhere. The kids were insane when they couldn't get out for lunch! Hope you're all nice and cosy :)

I am. An shattered. It sleeping obviously but am chillaxing :)
Not stopped here all day either. Not much flooding here this time.

Aw I'd love to be in bed.... Couple of hours paper work yet. :-(
Enjoy being tucked up. Finally stopped raining here but still miserable out tho. :-(

Jaysus you were even worse than me with the eating lol!! I stayed fairly thin until I was with my ex and working in the office - then I ballooned!

I'm heading to bed myself here... Wrecked. Night chick x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Jaysus you were even worse than me with the eating lol!! I stayed fairly thin until I was with my ex and working in the office - then I ballooned!

I'm heading to bed myself here... Wrecked. Night chick x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

It wasn't intentional. I was just a seriously fussy eater n tiny!! So didn't need much food. N didn't like much either...
I remember the first time I ever joined ww. I had just started working in an office so was the year 2001 n I was 12 n a half stone. That was the first time I thought "enough a enough. I need to sort out the weight issue" So I suppose office work brought me to my biggest too.... Never thought if that...

Night night doll xxx

Morning Hun hope you are ok? Nearly the weekend!!

It wasn't intentional. I was just a seriously fussy eater n tiny!! So didn't need much food. N didn't like much either...
I remember the first time I ever joined ww. I had just started working in an office so was the year 2001 n I was 12 n a half stone. That was the first time I thought "enough a enough. I need to sort out the weight issue" So I suppose office work brought me to my biggest too.... Never thought if that...

Night night doll xxx

Yeah I liked hardly anything. I used to do the same thing where I ate one particular thing until I got sick of it. They were always whinging at me that I'm too fussy lol!
Yup... When you compare the me that worked in Costa to the me who works in the office, you'd see how BIG I got in that time haha! I just started eating way too much stuff at the desk and then being lazy in the evening and getting take aways all the time! Ugh.

Did you manage to get some sleep last night? x

Morning Hun hope you are ok? Nearly the weekend!!
Morning Nessa.. Yes, thank GOD... Not that I'm doing anything exciting but just to be off eh?!
I'm good thanks... how are you? How's your MIL doing? xx
Yeah I liked hardly anything. I used to do the same thing where I ate one particular thing until I got sick of it. They were always whinging at me that I'm too fussy lol!
Yup... When you compare the me that worked in Costa to the me who works in the office, you'd see how BIG I got in that time haha! I just started eating way too much stuff at the desk and then being lazy in the evening and getting take aways all the time! Ugh.

My Mam was always cursing me too.. Hee hee.. I can see now looking at my nieces n nephews how frustrating it must have been for her but back then I just thought she was being unreasonable..If I don't like it, I don't like it.. Get over it ha ha.. How your view changes when you get older..
Yea same.. And you'd have an extra bar of chocolate sitting at yer desk coz no-one will notice.. Or the bag of sweets ya pick at thru the day.. Or the bikkies with EVERY cup of tea... And there's always cakes or chocolates or something floating round... I blame office work.. lol
And then of course I got a car so got even more lazy.. So there was more treats going in the gob n less exercise getting done so it was bound to be a disaster.. Especially seen as any jobs I'd had before office were I was on my feet most of the day...

I had a decent sleep last night.. Only got tired enough to try sleep about 1:30 ish.. So was prob nearer 2 when I got there.. But didn't wake up at all so that was an improvement :)
How about you? xx

azwethinkweiz said:

I blame office work too. When I was 17 I was a beauty therapist and skinny. Then I got a job next to a McDonald's and wimpy which was devastating. I put in about a stone but when I realised I stopped eating them and lost weight quickly as was on my feet all day.

Then I got an office job with a trolly lady, vending machine and office cakes/biscuits etc. I ate literally everything in sight from 8.30am to 6pm then went home for tea and pudding and my bfs parents owned a pub so I drank and ate bra snacks every night too. I went from a size 12 to a size 24 in less than a year. I was huge and to too it all off devastated when my bf at the time dumped me as I was too fat!

My weight has always yo yoed since then and I still work in a office but refuse everything and told my trolly lady a list of the only things I'm allowed to buy and if I pick anything else she refuses to serve me....and I don't take in money for the vending machine. If I want anything from the trolly I take In the right money or owe her the next day. Seems to be working :) xxx

I blame office jobs too!!! I used to wok as a sales assistant in a sports shop!!! Yes a sports shop! I was on my feet for 9hrs a day!!! Early stars - late finishes. I didn't eat amazingly healthy but I was a size 10!!! And then office job an hello cellulite and hug tummy!!!

Bloody offices!!! They should be standing jobs!!! Computer up high no chairs and sit down for your lunch break lol xxx

Back