Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Hi lady - sorry i've not been on for ages so just catching up!

Firstly, oh my god, what a story to read. I'm really sorry if i'm rehashing emotions that have been put to rest but i just can't ignore what you wrote about your brother. That is just awful, can't believe it! Can i ask a silly question, but does he still see the 'best' friend?!? The whole situation is just so wrong and my god, the poor kids! I think you're absolutely right to keep yourself out of it - very hard but keeping yourself neutral will be the best thing for the kids and at least you can then keep the relationship with them. Still in shock!

Anyhoooo....on another note - YAY for the house!!!! The best of luck tomorrow with the bank :D

*big hugs*

Serha said:
Hi lady - sorry i've not been on for ages so just catching up!

Firstly, oh my god, what a story to read. I'm really sorry if i'm rehashing emotions that have been put to rest but i just can't ignore what you wrote about your brother. That is just awful, can't believe it! Can i ask a silly question, but does he still see the 'best' friend?!? The whole situation is just so wrong and my god, the poor kids! I think you're absolutely right to keep yourself out of it - very hard but keeping yourself neutral will be the best thing for the kids and at least you can then keep the relationship with them. Still in shock!

Anyhoooo....on another note - YAY for the house!!!! The best of luck tomorrow with the bank :D

*big hugs*

Hi hun. No it's grand. He never really seen him regular. He'd just kinda land on the doorstep at silly o'clock. He doesn't hav aonile r anything so as far as we kno, he doesn't kno my brother knows...
Ooh I'm not neutral but I'm keeping out of it. N as got the kids, they'll always hav a great relationship with me. I'd never let her ruin that as well.
She's easy to avoid coz unless I go to their house I don't see her. Even tho they only live a few doors down... For now... Lol

Thanks about the house. Meet the solicitor tomoro do very excited :)

Jaly said:
Good luck for meeting the solicitor tomorrow! Excited for you :D Have a fab day toda xx Make sure you eat more this week!

ps: chocolate is made from cocoa beans which contain antioxidants so must be good for you?! :p
Also added to the exceptions list :)
Serha said:
Hahahaha *runs out to buy chocolate*

*running along side u* lol

Serha said:
Hurry up, the chocolate is melting!!! Lol

Ha ha.. Well, I've worked my way thru a WHOLE PACK of chocolate coated Kimberly biscuits... That's 40pps!!!!! Whoops! So that's 46pp used today n still not had dinner :eek:
Gona take Saturday n Sunday as 1 day with an allowance of 58pp over the 2 days... Slightly cheating I kno but my old way was to have the weekend off so not as bad thus way. So so far I've had 63/58 so far...

sorry to hear your bad news about your brother, but on the plus side great news about your house. god your emotions must be all over the place!!!

Oh momma....that sounds delicious :D mmmmm!
Just had a slice of cake although Ger's niece had a huge slab so only a tiny bit left :( We spent the day at the hospital so didn't have a propper dinner so no guilt over the cake :p

Serha said:
Oh momma....that sounds delicious :D mmmmm!
Just had a slice of cake although Ger's niece had a huge slab so only a tiny bit left :( We spent the day at the hospital so didn't have a propper dinner so no guilt over the cake :p

Oh no hope everything's ok?
Thanks Sinead. Yea it's a pain in the face n very worrying but all I can go us be there I guess :(
Dying to get they tomoro n see what the solicitor says. Hopefully alls good with the contract n we can sign :) N I'll ask him when to expect our keys :D

Yeah hun, all ok. The MIL is in with her knee replacement so we've been in most of the weekend visiting :)
Best of luck today!

That's... Gross! Hope you've had some nice lunch to make up for it. I had a toasted chicken n cheese wrap... This cold wet weather makes me want to EAT lol :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
That's... Gross! Hope you've had some nice lunch to make up for it. I had a toasted chicken n cheese wrap... This cold wet weather makes me want to EAT lol :p xx

I always want soup in this weather, so that's ok.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nearly vomited.. It was rank.. Can still bloody taste it!!
I had a ham salad sandwich on toast (salad was courtesy of my work collegue :)) and king crisps :)

Mrsm79 said:
I always want soup in this weather, so that's ok.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I wish I wanted soup hehe. I want currrrry and yummmy things ;)

Dubchick81 said:
Nearly vomited.. It was rank.. Can still bloody taste it!!
I had a ham salad sandwich on toast (salad was courtesy of my work collegue :)) and king crisps :)

Ugh... That sounds horrific.
Lunch sounds nice though... Healthier than mine. I had half a bag of crisps and one bar of a wispa duo too! I'm a bloody awful dieter these days!!

Did the very same with a nectarine yesterday.....gross!!!

Back