Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

What do they taste like??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What do they taste like??

Heaven!! :D
They're YUM.. Dangerous if they ever come in a big pack like the ferraro's.. They're so light n airy so you'd easily eat 4 r 5...

Go you!!!!! Thats a great loss - well done :D

Well done on the loss Hun great stuff!!! Xx

Thank you darlin'...

Well, jumped on the scales this morning again.. Just as its my "official" weigh day.. And was down 1.6 from yesterday so a total loss this week of 3lb.... VERY happy with that :)

The medium last night was BRILLIANT!!!
Everyone got a really good reading.. Some hearing not exactly nice news, but spot on news... (nothing too bad, just my cousins BF isn't as sweet as he likes ppl to think... but I could have told you that!!!)
She spoke to my Mam and my Nana for me.. She said my Mam knew she was really sick from when she started going off her food (about a month r so before she got tests n found out she had cancer) and it wasn't that she didn't want to fight, but it had gone too far and was too late to fight.. But she tried.
She said my Mam was brought into Spirit world so she wasn't frightened, she just went. (was told that before too)
She said my Mam's telling me to live my life, and don't feel guilty about my Dad.. he's a grown man. He can mind himself!! And then she said "she's saying I know yer laughin' at me for what I used to do for him, but he was my husbandm he's ur da!" Typical of something my Ma would say ha..
She said my Ma's with a toddler and she's content.. n asked who that was.. (My ma's first baby died at 4.5months.. most of u will know but for those that don't)
She heard a motorbike revving.. (my Dad drives a motorbike!) and said he needs to start looking after himself and eating properly.. He's not 21 anymore and needs to watch his heart.. He's having problems with his circulation and its a little warning for him to look after himself.. (this is all very true as he keeps getting tingling in his fingers n in his feet...but typically won't see a doc about it!)
She mentioned Jonathan and could see that he was in my past and was getting confused.. At first she thought it meant we might be getting reaquinted in the future.. But then went.. no he's there already.. And then went "i'm sorry, you have to explain this.. he's here now.. But I see him leaving.. What's going on?!" Ha.. So I explained.. She said my Mam was really fond of him and is really happy he's back.. Frowning at me for letting him go in the first place ha (not the first medium to tell me this!!) She said he's a diamond of a fella and I need to stop at him asking if he loves me coz he's doesn't sho it.. She said he's mad about me, always was but need time to grow up.. And although he comes across all confident and as if he doesn't care, he needs me more than I need him.. But she said he'll never admit it and never show it ha.. Typical of Jonathan!!!! aha
She told me to stop puttin pressure on myself about getting pregnant it'll happen.. She said there might be a slight problem but nothing major and a very small procedure might be needed but we will have babies.. She wreckons a multiple pregnancy (not the first time I heard this!!) but I'll have both.. She said it might end up in 3 babies, but i'll have both sexes..

Yay! Amazing loss! x

What the medium says sounds really interesting! Some mixed news I suppose ;) I agree about what she said regarding Jonathan though.. what sane man wouldn't be head over heels about you? ;) Are you going to try and conceive once the house is sorted or? x (sorry if I'm being nosy!) I think you'd make a fantastic Mum tbh!!

Enjoy your time with your Aunt! :) Have a lovely weekend!

Yay! Amazing loss! x

What the medium says sounds really interesting! Some mixed news I suppose ;) I agree about what she said regarding Jonathan though.. what sane man wouldn't be head over heels about you? ;) Are you going to try and conceive once the house is sorted or? x (sorry if I'm being nosy!) I think you'd make a fantastic Mum tbh!!

Enjoy your time with your Aunt! :) Have a lovely weekend!
Aw thanks lovely.. :)
Well, we kinda have been trying for the last near 2 years.. But nothing's happened.. I say kinda coz we've not started with ovulation sticks or taking daily temps etc to find the best "day".. So I've been to the doc and he's sent a referral to the hospital to get checked out.. Just to make sure when we do start trying properly there's no stubborn obsticle and if there is anything found we can act on getting it sorted sooner rather than later..

She said some other stuff but it was about Jonathan and setting up a business n that.. If its not about me its boring right?! lol
Ooh.. She did say about the other house falling thru and my devastation but she said my Mam stopped it.. And she said to drive by in about 2 years and i'll know why.. So these 2 years better hurry up coz I was in love with that house!!! Lol
She said we've found our perfect home and will spend many happy years there.. But it won't be our last home.. We will move again!!! ****!! I hate house hunting... ha ha ha ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you darlin'...

Well, jumped on the scales this morning again.. Just as its my "official" weigh day.. And was down 1.6 from yesterday so a total loss this week of 3lb.... VERY happy with that :)

The medium last night was BRILLIANT!!!
Everyone got a really good reading.. Some hearing not exactly nice news, but spot on news... (nothing too bad, just my cousins BF isn't as sweet as he likes ppl to think... but I could have told you that!!!)
She spoke to my Mam and my Nana for me.. She said my Mam knew she was really sick from when she started going off her food (about a month r so before she got tests n found out she had cancer) and it wasn't that she didn't want to fight, but it had gone too far and was too late to fight.. But she tried.
She said my Mam was brought into Spirit world so she wasn't frightened, she just went. (was told that before too)
She said my Mam's telling me to live my life, and don't feel guilty about my Dad.. he's a grown man. He can mind himself!! And then she said "she's saying I know yer laughin' at me for what I used to do for him, but he was my husbandm he's ur da!" Typical of something my Ma would say ha..
She said my Ma's with a toddler and she's content.. n asked who that was.. (My ma's first baby died at 4.5months.. most of u will know but for those that don't)
She heard a motorbike revving.. (my Dad drives a motorbike!) and said he needs to start looking after himself and eating properly.. He's not 21 anymore and needs to watch his heart.. He's having problems with his circulation and its a little warning for him to look after himself.. (this is all very true as he keeps getting tingling in his fingers n in his feet...but typically won't see a doc about it!)
She mentioned Jonathan and could see that he was in my past and was getting confused.. At first she thought it meant we might be getting reaquinted in the future.. But then went.. no he's there already.. And then went "i'm sorry, you have to explain this.. he's here now.. But I see him leaving.. What's going on?!" Ha.. So I explained.. She said my Mam was really fond of him and is really happy he's back.. Frowning at me for letting him go in the first place ha (not the first medium to tell me this!!) She said he's a diamond of a fella and I need to stop at him asking if he loves me coz he's doesn't sho it.. She said he's mad about me, always was but need time to grow up.. And although he comes across all confident and as if he doesn't care, he needs me more than I need him.. But she said he'll never admit it and never show it ha.. Typical of Jonathan!!!! aha
She told me to stop puttin pressure on myself about getting pregnant it'll happen.. She said there might be a slight problem but nothing major and a very small procedure might be needed but we will have babies.. She wreckons a multiple pregnancy (not the first time I heard this!!) but I'll have both.. She said it might end up in 3 babies, but i'll have both sexes..

Wow this is great, I bet your feeling good after this! And well done on the loss hun you deserve it

Wow this is great, I bet your feeling good after this! And well done on the loss hun you deserve it

I have to say vicky I really do.. She cleared up some questions about my Mam n her illness n just to know she's happy, and still with me is more comforting than anyone will ever know until they've lost their Mam..
Like, I knew she was there coz you sometimes get little feelings or signs.. But to hav it confirmed you know?!
Thanks.. Am chuffed with the loss to be honest.. I mean.. All week I was arguing with myself about weighin in coz I feel the size of a house.. I think (as people hve been saying to me) I need to eat more.. I don't allow myself go hungry by any means but to some, I eat very little..

Wow great loss lovely! Well done!

Great news about your mum too!!! Must be lovely to have a little piece of we wisdom again! Sounds like its a Great start to your weekend for you!!!

Xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks doll... Yea it was lovely... My brother got allot of answer and allot of clarity from his reading too so really pleased for him :D

Aw brilliant!! So pleased for you! Must have been lovely evening! Did u get Ur stew? Xxx

Aw brilliant!! So pleased for you! Must have been lovely evening! Did u get Ur stew? Xxx

OMG yes.. And it was worth waiting for... YUM YUM
Ha.. went in and my uncle filled out 4 bowls.. 2 "normal" size bowl and 2 HUGE bowls.. I was like (with a shocked face) "that's not my one is it?" pointing to a "normal" bowl.. He was in knots n went "no no.. That's one there (pointing to the biggest serving) is yours" I almost licked the bowl clean.. It was delish and I was STUFFED so much I could just about move... But my God it was DELISH... :D

Mega proud of you lady what a super duper loss!! And the reading you had done WOW. I love things like that I find it all fascinating.
Bring on the triplets, someone's going to be busy LOL xx

Mega proud of you lady what a super duper loss!! And the reading you had done WOW. I love things like that I find it all fascinating.
Bring on the triplets, someone's going to be busy LOL xx
Ha ha... easy for you to say.. Lol..
Whole family over in one pregnancy tho? Has to be the bright side right?! lol

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha... easy for you to say.. Lol..
Whole family over in one pregnancy tho? Has to be the bright side right?! lol

I always wanted a multiple birth for that reason!! First 3 years will be hard work but they are with any child anyway! Xx

Back