Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha... easy for you to say.. Lol..
Whole family over in one pregnancy tho? Has to be the bright side right?! lol

Definitely and they'll never be lonely either. I always wish I'd had mine closer together. There's 4 years between mine. Mind you Lola wasn't 'planned' either. Your better off with boys though believe me:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aw well done on the loss hon. Fair play.
And your reading sounds great. I'm glad u were happy with it and your brother. U better sort this house out so if ur gona hav multiple babies crawling around it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope.. Going to view a sofa in one end of Dublin.. Shower.. And long ass drive to Bettystown (which is the opposite side of Dublin and further!!!) to my friends.. To stay the night in order to get up early and mind her toddler while she goes off to a wedding... Sure who needs a lie after working all week???

Dubchick81 said:
I have to say vicky I really do.. She cleared up some questions about my Mam n her illness n just to know she's happy, and still with me is more comforting than anyone will ever know until they've lost their Mam..
Like, I knew she was there coz you sometimes get little feelings or signs.. But to hav it confirmed you know?!
Thanks.. Am chuffed with the loss to be honest.. I mean.. All week I was arguing with myself about weighin in coz I feel the size of a house.. I think (as people hve been saying to me) I need to eat more.. I don't allow myself go hungry by any means but to some, I eat very little..

That's lovely that you feel that hun.

So yesterday was a crap food day! Whoops!

Had to stay in my friends to babysit so gad no food with me n her fridge n presses were empty!!
So had bowl of coco pops n slic of whole meal toast for brekkie. Bagel factory chicken ceaser whole meal bagel n half pack of hunky dorys for lunch. N dominos personal pizza n wedges for dinner :/
Am back home today so will b good again.
I kno yesterday cud hav been worse, n not stressing about it. I ate bold food but stuck with 3 meals rather than a complete pig out day... Bright side??? Ha

Dubchick81 said:
So yesterday was a crap food day! Whoops!

Had to stay in my friends to babysit so gad no food with me n her fridge n presses were empty!!
So had bowl of coco pops n slic of whole meal toast for brekkie. Bagel factory chicken ceaser whole meal bagel n half pack of hunky dorys for lunch. N dominos personal pizza n wedges for dinner :/
Am back home today so will b good again.
I kno yesterday cud hav been worse, n not stressing about it. I ate bold food but stuck with 3 meals rather than a complete pig out day... Bright side??? Ha

I had dominos at the weekend to! My friends all got it and I didn't want to make a fuss so I had it to its hard sometimes I wish I could just not worry! Oh well lets get back to it

I have never had a dominoes and they have just opened one up in the town I am in and keep sending me wonderful promotions so think I'm going to have to get one just to see what the hype is about :) xx

mrsgosling3 said:
I have never had a dominoes and they have just opened one up in the town I am in and keep sending me wonderful promotions so think I'm going to have to get one just to see what the hype is about :) xx

It's nice. But 4 star is far nicer :)

Mrsm79 said:
I love pizza, it's my favourite thing ever but I can guarantee I gain if I have dominoes not fair:(

I like pizza but don't love it. It's nice for something different. I might have pizza 2 r 3 times a year.

Dubchick81 said:
I like pizza but don't love it. It's nice for something different. I might have pizza 2 r 3 times a year.

Wow, I have it 2 or 3 times a week:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I love pizza!! Hubby used to work for dominos!! Their pizzas are so good xx

Yea I do like it.. But as I said I don't LOVE it.. I'd much rather a chinese or chipper.. LOVE an indian but they're so bad I only ever allow myself one on my birthday.. So once a year is all I have that :) I'd attempt some low fat home cooked versions.. But to hav it for take away.. :)

Well, BH here so been n brought the doggy to the park.. All wrapped up in winter coat n hat.. Its bloody miserable.. Just about to go to Dunnes and get in some fruit etc n lunch for the week ahead... How u all doing? xxx

Don't u just love bank holidays :) i have not moved from the couch most of the weekend. The treadmill is looking at me but i feel so tired to get on it at the moment. Think i might be coming down with something :( Matt is away to Manchester for the week so i will go home to my parents for the week and spend time with them. Plus i wanna spend time with my new baby godchild who is a little doll :)

Dubchick81 said:
Hi ho hi ho.........

Urgh....is it half 4 yet??

If only!!

Back