Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

This is before.........

image-1158399615.jpg

Jaly said:
Oooh! Pretty nails! :) Totm sucks idd though.. *hugs*
Yes it does. In so much pain :(
MrsLmc said:
Love the nails. I've only ever had mine done for my sisters wedding.
Thanks Laura. Just got shellac as my own nails hav grown a fair bit so to keep the length but keep them strong...

Loving the nails!
Poor you with the cramps - get the ponston into you ;)
Hope your brothers cop on - mine is a bit of a selfish git at the best of time. He's a dote but it's all about him!
Hope you're having a good evening (minus the cramps). Get the hot water bottle :)

Loving the nails!
Poor you with the cramps - get the ponston into you ;)
Hope your brothers cop on - mine is a bit of a selfish git at the best of time. He's a dote but it's all about him!
Hope you're having a good evening (minus the cramps). Get the hot water bottle :)
No ponston available.. Dont you need a prescription for that??
I took some Feminex and they done the job.. Fell asleep while watching Bridget Jones.. Got a good sleep so feel OK so far today.. Have the Feminex with me if I need them..
Thank you, re my nails.. Thought a little treat for myself was in order :) Gona now book my hair for tomoro :) My roots need doing BADLY!! Didn't miss this bit about being blonde!!! lol

So weigh in this morning was weird.. First stood on the scales and it said 173.0 Which meant .2 loss (obv recorded as STS) Stood on them again and it said 176.0.. This was like 5 seconds later.. So I stood on them again and they said 173 and then again and they said 176.. So I've recorded 176 as I had a heavy dinner last night and the night before.. I haven't really drank much water this week, AND, I've TOTM.. So I think the 176 is the more realistic result.. Which then means a horrible gain of 3 lbs :( But its OK.. New diary ready and waiting to start tomoro and all my essentials printed off to start back at basics.. First litre of water filled out and ready to be drank.. Fruit on my desk waiting to be eaten.. Am ready :)
Altho my Day 1 of the new week starts tomoro.. But am ready for it :)
Good luck to my Friday weighing friends :) xx

No ponston available.. Dont you need a prescription for that??
I took some Feminex and they done the job.. Fell asleep while watching Bridget Jones.. Got a good sleep so feel OK so far today.. Have the Feminex with me if I need them..
Thank you, re my nails.. Thought a little treat for myself was in order :) Gona now book my hair for tomoro :) My roots need doing BADLY!! Didn't miss this bit about being blonde!!! lol

So weigh in this morning was weird.. First stood on the scales and it said 173.0 Which meant .2 loss (obv recorded as STS) Stood on them again and it said 176.0.. This was like 5 seconds later.. So I stood on them again and they said 173 and then again and they said 176.. So I've recorded 176 as I had a heavy dinner last night and the night before.. I haven't really drank much water this week, AND, I've TOTM.. So I think the 176 is the more realistic result.. Which then means a horrible gain of 3 lbs :( But its OK.. New diary ready and waiting to start tomoro and all my essentials printed off to start back at basics.. First litre of water filled out and ready to be drank.. Fruit on my desk waiting to be eaten.. Am ready :)
Altho my Day 1 of the new week starts tomoro.. But am ready for it :)
Good luck to my Friday weighing friends :) xx

You do need a prescription yes. It's good stuff though - tell the doctor you want some next time you're in. They'll give it over no problem.

Nails are gorge! I don't have nails myself. I bite them. I grew them in college and had them nice for ages but as soon as I get stressed I start biting again. I bite them to the point that they hurt in fact lol.
I love getting my hair done. I dye it myself at the moment though - it's just a dark brown. My roots look terrible when it's growing out though because my natural hair is kinda of an ashy blonde.

Your scales have gone mad? Are they digital ones or regular ones? Mine do this too sometimes - it's very annoying. I usually stand on them 3 or 4 times in a row and take an average out of that. I lost a wee 0.5 this week and didn't even deserve to lose it? Gotta get back into the healthy eating properly. I didn't even have dinner yesterday - just a bowl of cornflakes. I've been terrible!

You do need a prescription yes. It's good stuff though - tell the doctor you want some next time you're in. They'll give it over no problem.

Nails are gorge! I don't have nails myself. I bite them. I grew them in college and had them nice for ages but as soon as I get stressed I start biting again. I bite them to the point that they hurt in fact lol.
I love getting my hair done. I dye it myself at the moment though - it's just a dark brown. My roots look terrible when it's growing out though because my natural hair is kinda of an ashy blonde.

Your scales have gone mad? Are they digital ones or regular ones? Mine do this too sometimes - it's very annoying. I usually stand on them 3 or 4 times in a row and take an average out of that. I lost a wee 0.5 this week and didn't even deserve to lose it? Gotta get back into the healthy eating properly. I didn't even have dinner yesterday - just a bowl of cornflakes. I've been terrible!
They're WW digital scales.. Sometimes i've to do the stand on them 3 r 4 times too.. But usually its only a half lb or . something..
I do the same with my nails Sarah.. I leave them grow nice for ages but as soon as there's nerves or stress I bite bite bite... Or when they start chipping r 1 breaks.. But with my Dad's birthday next week and my own birthday in a few weeks I wanted to keep them nice.. But this is no chip, no fade nail varnish so it'll keep me away from them..
I don't like getting nail extensions (gel/acrylic nails) as they WRECK my natural nail and I hate the "fake" look of them.. N I usually end up biting them off after a week of having them so major waste of time n money.. These were only €20 :)

I too dye my own hair when its an all over colour.. but I wouldn't dare with blonde.. ha ha.. My hair would fall out or go green if I attempted it so I daren't try :)
Well done your loss :)

I have ponston left over from having a tooth pulled and i spare them for when i'm in dire needs! Mind you, must stock up on more. I've never tried feminex although my pains don't get too bad and usually a hotwater bottle does the trick :)

Yaya to getting the hair done - such a treat! Enjoy it!!! Love having mine done but just put a semi in now, got sick of getting highlights when my hair didn't really need them so i just put a semi in to brighten it slightly and give it some shine. I've Ger whipped into doing it for me ;) Got some in spain for half the price so was thrilled!

We're got hail in kerry - hope dublin is warmer - i'm off to light the fire :)

They're WW digital scales.. Sometimes i've to do the stand on them 3 r 4 times too.. But usually its only a half lb or . something..
I do the same with my nails Sarah.. I leave them grow nice for ages but as soon as there's nerves or stress I bite bite bite... Or when they start chipping r 1 breaks.. But with my Dad's birthday next week and my own birthday in a few weeks I wanted to keep them nice.. But this is no chip, no fade nail varnish so it'll keep me away from them..
I don't like getting nail extensions (gel/acrylic nails) as they WRECK my natural nail and I hate the "fake" look of them.. N I usually end up biting them off after a week of having them so major waste of time n money.. These were only €20 :)

I too dye my own hair when its an all over colour.. but I wouldn't dare with blonde.. ha ha.. My hair would fall out or go green if I attempted it so I daren't try :)
Well done your loss :)

I have those scales too and they're the same but usually it's a 2lb difference. First time I step on them they sometimes weigh me 2lbs heavier. Then if I let them go off again and tap to put them on - then step on them... the right number will come up. And it stays that number after that when I hop on and off usually.
I think nails is one of the most common picas that people have isn't it? Wonder why we get the compulsion to do it?!
Are you doing anything nice for you birthday? I'm not counting my birthday this year as I spent it in hospital with my Dad so I'm saying I'm still 24 :p

Dunno if I'd risk a blonde DIY job either. I think I'd look very weird with proper blonde hair actually.
Thanks - it's not much but considering I didn't deserve it; it's a miracle lol!

Ha i remember the night before my first date with Matt i washed my hair at my friends house and it went green. I covered it in tomato ketchup for ages. It took most of the green out but i was so paranoid on our date about it :) luckily he didn't notice or he was just too polite to say

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Serha said:
I have ponston left over from having a tooth pulled and i spare them for when i'm in dire needs! Mind you, must stock up on more. I've never tried feminex although my pains don't get too bad and usually a hotwater bottle does the trick :)

Yaya to getting the hair done - such a treat! Enjoy it!!! Love having mine done but just put a semi in now, got sick of getting highlights when my hair didn't really need them so i just put a semi in to brighten it slightly and give it some shine. I've Ger whipped into doing it for me ;) Got some in spain for half the price so was thrilled!

We're got hail in kerry - hope dublin is warmer - i'm off to light the fire :)
Will u pls stop saying semi. Nessa is around here somewhere lmao....
Just cold. Bit of rain on n off but that it. U on my facebook? See the link I just put up?? We're due temps of between -10 to -20 degrees and 2 MONTHS of snow :eek:
azwethinkweiz said:
I have those scales too and they're the same but usually it's a 2lb difference. First time I step on them they sometimes weigh me 2lbs heavier. Then if I let them go off again and tap to put them on - then step on them... the right number will come up. And it stays that number after that when I hop on and off usually.
I think nails is one of the most common picas that people have isn't it? Wonder why we get the compulsion to do it?!
Are you doing anything nice for you birthday? I'm not counting my birthday this year as I spent it in hospital with my Dad so I'm saying I'm still 24 :p

Dunno if I'd risk a blonde DIY job either. I think I'd look very weird with proper blonde hair actually.
Thanks - it's not much but considering I didn't deserve it; it's a miracle lol!
Not much planned Sarah. Well, nothing planned yet actually. Will just hav a night out with friends. Nothin mad. I'd rather just forget it tbh. I don't wana leav 30! That's old enough thanks :)
Hopefully will b having drink in my very own house beforehand :) :)
brien77 said:
Ha i remember the night before my first date with Matt i washed my hair at my friends house and it went green. I covered it in tomato ketchup for ages. It took most of the green out but i was so paranoid on our date about it :) luckily he didn't notice or he was just too polite to say

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins
How did ur hair turn green from washing it???
N tomato ketchup???? Bet u smelt lovely??! Iol

Hahaha Sorry semi-permanent ;)
Yeah i saw that on your FB - oh my god, we'll be freezing our bits off!!! Don't now if you were on my page but if you go on, you'll see what we all look like :) It's so much easier to know who you're chatting with when you see their pictures. I find the profile pics on here so small - can never really tell what people really look like....mind you, i think i need glasses anyway ;)
My hair turns a slight tinge of green when i wash it here - the lime in the water is desperate hence the semi's ;) (just for Nessa ;))

Serha said:
Hahaha Sorry semi-permanent ;)
Yeah i saw that on your FB - oh my god, we'll be freezing our bits off!!! Don't now if you were on my page but if you go on, you'll see what we all look like :) It's so much easier to know who you're chatting with when you see their pictures. I find the profile pics on here so small - can never really tell what people really look like....mind you, i think i need glasses anyway ;)
My hair turns a slight tinge of green when i wash it here - the lime in the water is desperate hence the semi's ;) (just for Nessa ;))

Ha ha. Ooh will hav a nosey now. Am just logging on the laptop now. Am hardly ever on it anymore :)
Oh really? Another good reason to stay in Dublin ha ha

Ha ha. Ooh will hav a nosey now. Am just logging on the laptop now. Am hardly ever on it anymore :)
Oh really? Another good reason to stay in Dublin ha ha
Well i think i'd rather look like a leprachaun ;) lol

I was thinking when i added you, you might be thinking who the hell is this?!? Different name and all ;)

Well i think i'd rather look like a leprachaun ;) lol

I was thinking when i added you, you might be thinking who the hell is this?!? Different name and all ;)
Ha... Yea the Sorcha threw me a tad.. but I copped.. ha ha

So todays diary...
No brekkie...
TGI's for lunch.. Shared a plate of boneless buffalo bites, and a plate of potato skins...
Then ordered a JD chicken sandwich with fries for mains but was SO full after out starter that I only ate the fillet of chicken out of the bun n maybe 5 chips off the plate.. Such wasted food.. Could just about walk after all the food!! Then had a grande skinny cappuccino from Starbucks..
That's been my three meals in 1 as i'm still full from it... I've drank 2.5ltrs of water so far today too.. And i've fruit to eat still.. I'll force some of that in if I have to force myself coz i've had NO fruit or veg today at all.. Barr the potato skins...
Also, please no-one give out that altho its hi cal food, its not good to only eat 1 meal in a whole day.. I know this.. But i'm still as full as if i'd only eaten.. I will eat some fruit tho before bed time.. :)

Ha... Yea the Sorcha threw me a tad.. but I copped.. ha ha
Haha well i pronounce it without the 'c' hence the serha name ;)
I spend my life explaining how it sounds! Lol

Back