Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Aww that'll u ladies. Was taken at my dads birthday couple of weeks ago. Jonathan hates my fringe ha ha
Ger never likes when i get mine but I get loads of compliments from others so my understanding is that the boys are jealous of the attention we get for looking super ;) LOL

Serha said:
Ger never likes when i get mine but I get loads of compliments from others so my understanding is that the boys are jealous of the attention we get for looking super ;) LOL

Hahahaha love that! X

Funny that because my sister got a fringe and I love it on her but her hubby doesn't? She gets compliments from everyone else on it? And when I was with Sean I remember him saying he didn't like fringes (after me saying I was thinking of getting one lol - he was like "Nooooo!!"")

Are men weird about fringes or something? I think it dramatically changes how someone looks - maybe they don't like their beloved changing much ;)

Funny that because my sister got a fringe and I love it on her but her hubby doesn't? She gets compliments from everyone else on it? And when I was with Sean I remember him saying he didn't like fringes (after me saying I was thinking of getting one lol - he was like "Nooooo!!"")

Are men weird about fringes or something? I think it dramatically changes how someone looks - maybe they don't like their beloved changing much ;)

Yea very weird coz everyone else, including done men in work, have said it really suits me. N I like it do tough titty Jono :p

They have serious insecurities about 'their' woman getting a compliment ;)

Morning lovely. How many sleeps?

Yay 3 sleeps :)

Ha there you go Tracy.. 3 more sleeps :) Just been on to the solicitors and they have our cheque :D SOOOO excited...
So 110% will close on Monday :D

Well, Have woke up with the mother of all nose cold sores.. It is SO painful it woke me up a few times in the night.. So have been back to the doctor and got oral zovirax to take.. He was very nice and didn't charge me today seen as he'd only seen my on Monday..

STS for me this week.. But diappointed as was really hopeful for a loss but I did have Nando's on Wednesday and not had much "movement" this week.. And more importantly... Its not a gain.. So here's to another week...

Aww aww sorry you had to go back to the docs, very very nice of him not to charge you. Doctors is so bloody dear!!

You'll have a great loss now next week Frances AND I'm joining you on Simply filling :)
Yay.. Welcome..
Yea we very nice of him not to charge.. He had said it'd be €25 this visit as I'd already been this week and paid the full fee €40 (still cheap!!) So was delighted when he didn't charge.. Then, I was expecting to pay €90 odd for the prescription as that's what it was the last time I got it.. (saying that it was years ago) and it came to €17.. Boooya! ha ha..

Frances..I was just wondering do you use oil when you cook. That can help with 'movement'. In simply filling you have to use 2tsp daily, its free :D
I usually use SpryLite.. But when doing Simply Filling on the weekend if I'm having an egg I fry it.. Feels so bad but is good :D Otherwise not really TBH.. I'm used to my food not having it and I now don't like it.. Its like full fat milk, i'm so used to not having it that now it tastes like cream if I have it..

Just drove by my house.. and its has the SOLD label on the board.. So fricken excited girls I think I could burst
Oh i'd say girl. that must be the best feeling ever!!!

Just drove by my house.. and its has the SOLD label on the board.. So fricken excited girls I think I could burst

eeeeeekkkkkkk its defo gonna happen this time. So excited for you!!!!

oh wow loving the pic of you :) gorgeous.
congrats on the new house, delighted for you!

Thanks Sinéad xxx

Me n Stringer had a sleep over last night. He's so good. Slept on my bed stretched out the whole length of it! Was so nervous when he was in his bed on the floor that he'd chew some wires r something. He slept right thru the night (well I think he did. He didn't wake me anyway) n didn't pee in the house once! :D

Saturday

Brekkie - none. Only up at 11:30 :)
Lunch: sausages. Bacon. Mushrooms. Onion. Nimble toast. 4pp (3for sausages. 1 for flora light)
Dinner - brown pasta, mushrooms n pesto - 2pp
Exercise: 45 mins park. 45 mins park. 15 min walk
Water: 1.5Ltr

Back