Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Very good day including Eddie rockets. Yum!

So.... It's 3pm... Keys??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

O no why?! I wouldn't go with the "I work with his brother" nice attitude now! Let it rip on him! Take the mikey don't they!!! :( really hope u get them first thing Tomo!!!! Xxxxx

OK so depending on a fax coming thru... we can still collect this evening... Also depending on the estate agents being open when the fax comes thru...

Emma its a LONG ass story but its to do with the vendor not having certs of excemption for planning permission.. Our surveyor has agreed to draw them up, so it was a case of getting the vendor to agree to paying the costs coz its was in the contract that they'd provide them.. so it took a while to hold of her and to get her to agree to it.. Its a technicality really but obviously for legal reasons, we couldn't close without having them...

Dubchick81 said:
OK so depending on a fax coming thru... we can still collect this evening... Also depending on the estate agents being open when the fax comes thru...

Emma its a LONG ass story but its to do with the vendor not having certs of excemption for planning permission.. Our surveyor has agreed to draw them up, so it was a case of getting the vendor to agree to paying the costs coz its was in the contract that they'd provide them.. so it took a while to hold of her and to get her to agree to it.. Its a technicality really but obviously for legal reasons, we couldn't close without having them...

Oh well hopefully it'll still come thru tonite then. Ya you really want all the finicky bits done now rather than regretting it later. It'll be worth it in the end. I hav my keys a year on Saturday! :)

Ergh how annoying!!! So frustrating!! Shouldn't they have checked to make sure everything was l in place for Monday when he said you would complete?! People don't understand how excited everyone gets so they! Well hopefully you get them today!!!! Xxx

I got them I got them I got them....
Got word from Solicitor at 5 that all was done n OK to collect, depending the estate agent was available to give them to me.. So rang him straight away n he was on his way out (this was 5:15 n his office closed at 5:30) to a viewing.. He said he cud leave the keys in the office if I could be there in 15 mins?? So I said well I'm only in Crumlin (his office is Terenure, 5 mins away) so I could be there in 5! So he said, well, i'm showing a place on Walkinstown Green, so if you wanted to meet me there either before or after the viewing I can give them to ya then? So I hopped in the car, me n Stringer n went to see him :D Got my keys :D
We haven't been to the house tho.. Will wait for my lovely Jonathan :D :D Tho that may change coz he's working late, then back in later so he mightn't get a chance... In which case.. I'll be there tomoro without him :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I got them I got them I got them....
Got word from Solicitor at 5 that all was done n OK to collect, depending the estate agent was available to give them to me.. So rang him straight away n he was on his way out (this was 5:15 n his office closed at 5:30) to a viewing.. He said he cud leave the keys in the office if I could be there in 15 mins?? So I said well I'm only in Crumlin (his office is Terenure, 5 mins away) so I could be there in 5! So he said, well, i'm showing a place on Walkinstown Green, so if you wanted to meet me there either before or after the viewing I can give them to ya then? So I hopped in the car, me n Stringer n went to see him :D Got my keys :D
We haven't been to the house tho.. Will wait for my lovely Jonathan :D :D Tho that may change coz he's working late, then back in later so he mightn't get a chance... In which case.. I'll be there tomoro without him :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yay

Congrats again hon. I'm so happy for you both. I hope both of ye will make a lifetime of beautiful memories in your house together.
xxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
I can't wait.. I just wana cry.. Tears of happiness now obv but argggghhhhhh....

I so wish my Mam was with me right now

Aw well I bet she's proud of you and delighted for you wherever she is. xx

Yayyyyyyyy congratulations!!!!! Welcome to the home owners club!!! Wooooo xxx enjoy Hun xxxx

Omg I just had a lump in my throat then. I'm so pleased for you darling:)
Your mum is definitely there with you and loving seeing you so excited.

YAY to the keys!!!!! Your mam is there with you every step hun, your guardian angel is always there <3
xxx

Back