Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Morning all. Yesterday good wise started ok. Banana on toast for brekkie. Then went downhill. Ate finger party food for lunch. Little filo pastry parcel things (dunno what they were tbh) Had about 6 of them.... Then.... Tried to hav a quarter pounder n chips from chipper bi was STARVING by time I got back to Dublin. Managed half the burger... N about 10 chips!!! No exaggeration. There was a time I'd hav milled every last bite but I was sickly full halfway thru the burger... Was so nice too so wanted to eat it, but cudnt!!

Ok. House news. Got our fridge. Our washing machine (tho its not connected yet!) n got an air bed to go us til we find a bed we want... So a little more cleaning n we'll be in. Can't wait :)
Still no decorating done. But that'll be after Christmas til we get started in that I wreckon
Lotsa research to b done today.

Hope all is well with u all?

Yay house news sounds great!!! So you will be in for Xmas?! Are u going to get a tree etc?! How exciting!!! We have just put up our first Xmas tree!! Love it!!

Looking forward to seeing some house pics - hint hint!! ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love your new picture hon. You're doing well considering how hectic and mad your life is at the minute! Only managing half a burger and a few chips - wow, your tummy must have shrunk, go you!! :)

Very exciting about the house stuff... you're all grown up xx

It's all coming together :) your find dieting hard atm I expect as you e loads going on its hard to stay focused
Tbh I'm finding it hard to actually eat. Then by time I'm getting done thing I'm starved n just grabbing anything. Also don't wana shop as it'll end up wasted food so been pretty bold. Once I'm not between houses anymore it'll be easier...
Yay house news sounds great!!! So you will be in for Xmas?! Are u going to get a tree etc?! How exciting!!! We have just put up our first Xmas tree!! Love it!!

Looking forward to seeing some house pics - hint hint!! ;) xxx

Yea will put one up but it's far too early yet. Maybe next week :)
I kno I'm crap this time round ha. Will get some up I promise. :)
I love your new picture hon. You're doing well considering how hectic and mad your life is at the minute! Only managing half a burger and a few chips - wow, your tummy must have shrunk, go you!! :)

Very exciting about the house stuff... you're all grown up xx
Sarah tbh honest I think it was coz I was SO hungry... Ever get that?? When yer soo hungry it takes little to fill ya?

Today was the same. Didn't eat a morsel of found til about 6pm tonight... Oops...

Thank u about the pic. Black n white is quite flattering isn't it?! :D

Have my work Christmas do this Friday. Think I'm gona not go. Just not feeling if n I'd rather be getting settled in tbh. Will see tho. Still undecided

Ah I suck.. Its coz I wake up late.. Head out n about not hungry, but not thinking its already midday n I'm gona need food soon... I'm an eejit..
Am not a cereal bars girl at all.. .Will stock up of fruit to snack on.. :)

You're gorgeous in every colour my dear!!

You gotta eat more hon... get that fruit into ya! I'm eating for both of us here :p xx

hey hon. Hope today went better snacking wise. Hows the house cleaning goin? when will ye ready to move in properly? Will be nice not going back and forth all the time! :) Eeek! Exciting! :)

Hi hunnie. Going slowly but surely :) Still not moved in but it's ours n that's the main thing right?!
No appetite today n feel sickly full. Not sure why. Prob the irregular binge eating catching up with me.
Dunno bout where y are but it's not stopped raining here at all today. Nightmare

Hi hun, hope you're looking after yourself!!! That fullness might be from not eating the grub you've been used to. Just mind yourself and don't be putting too much pressure on yourself xxx

Hi hun, hope you're looking after yourself!!! That fullness might be from not eating the grub you've been used to. Just mind yourself and don't be putting too much pressure on yourself xxx

Yea I'd say ur right. I'd say its my bodies of telling me it was fruit n veg n yummy home cooked foods..
But not today... Ha ha Christmas party today. Leaving here at 12:15 so brekkie at home n lunch in town n then the boozing starts

Enjoy Christmas party! Woohoo! :)

Did you weigh in today?
Have a good time later x

I did Tracy. Sorry meant to post on 'our' thread. Up 1.5 which am ok with as food wasn't great this week. Both choices and regularity

Christmas do was good craic. Went n had a drink (diet 7up) in a bar as meeting point. Then for dinner I had cream of artichoke soup. Super seafood salad for main. Which was haddock stewed in soya milk on rocket salad with beans n avocado etc. then I had chocolate mousse in chocolate soup :D
Didn't drink til about 4:30 Then was on vodka diet 7up for the night

Christmas party Sunday good. Food sounds yum! :)
Recovered yet? Hehe...

Back