Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Bróna I'd no choice but to recover quick smart. Jonathan had me rolling up n disposing of all the insulation from the attic. Then he done the woodworm treatment. Then was the clean up. N home to shower n bed.
Today was more cleaning n pulling down the wall dividing the 2 sitting rooms to get our sofa into our main sitting room!! Cudn get it in any other way... Been a just weekend but house is coming together nicely. Prob be next weekend til we move in but we're getting there at least. Hope everyone is ok? Sorry been on so little. Lots to be done...

Sounds like you're doin great work! :)
Back to work? Finding the routine easier?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies. Busy bust day today but yea, defo easier to eat regular n not binge eat.
Had toast for brekkie. Chicken n ex low fat mayo toastie for lunch. N 6inch subway for dinner. Ended up going shopping after work n decided subway wud b better than maccers... N more enjoyable. N cheaper. N yummier :D
Hope ur all well?

Hey ladies. Busy bust day today but yea, defo easier to eat regular n not binge eat.
Had toast for brekkie. Chicken n ex low fat mayo toastie for lunch. N 6inch subway for dinner. Ended up going shopping after work n decided subway wud b better than maccers... N more enjoyable. N cheaper. N yummier :D
Hope ur all well?

Hey glad everything is going well hun be good to have your first Xmas in your new house :)

Hey glad everything is going well hun be good to have your first Xmas in your new house :)
Hiya Vicky.. Yea can't wait to get in now.. Taken longer than expected but good to go now.. Just need to get our telly in (its currently in my BF's house) and our clothes :D
How are you doing? x

Morning Hun!!

How are you? Sounds like house is coming together nicely!!!! Will you be moving in officially this weekend?!

Xxx

Morning Hun!!

How are you? Sounds like house is coming together nicely!!!! Will you be moving in officially this weekend?!

Xxx

Hiya hun.. yea will definitely be in this weekend.. Waahhh... Excited much :D :D
How are you? xx
Sounds like your getting on alot better.

Yea Laura foods much better this week.. Still not organised but more regular n smaller meals rather than 1 big pig out a day.. :)
How are you getting on? xx

Hiya hun.. yea will definitely be in this weekend.. Waahhh... Excited much :D :D
How are you? xx

Yea Laura foods much better this week.. Still not organised but more regular n smaller meals rather than 1 big pig out a day.. :)
How are you getting on? xx

Aww brilliant so happy for you!!! We need pics!!! :D

Yep I'm good thanks Hun just ready for the Xmas season now!!! Looking forward to my time off :)

How's stringer? Xxxx

I love subway!!! And they do some lovely low fat sambos :)
Hope all the house prep is going well hun, it's a lot of hard work but will be all worth it. Hope stringer settles in well to his new home :) x

Hiya Vicky.. Yea can't wait to get in now.. Taken longer than expected but good to go now.. Just need to get our telly in (its currently in my BF's house) and our clothes :D
How are you doing? x

I'm doing ok still finding life the toughest it's ever been job wise but I do love being a nurse and I'm learning loads through the tiredness!

Hellooooo my favourite lil dub! Very exciting about the house and moving and stuff :) All coming together now eh?

I have this week and next week in work and then 2 weeks off for Christmas.... can't wait. x

Hellooooo my favourite lil dub! Very exciting about the house and moving and stuff :) All coming together now eh?

I have this week and next week in work and then 2 weeks off for Christmas.... can't wait. x

Yea nearly there now.
Have had a tear filled day today. Those of u on FB will hav seen its my mams birthday today.
Today, 4 years ago, we found out my mam was dying so its a tough one. It's also the last day I ever got to speak to her. N it ended as an argument. So it's hard.
N tomoro, she'll b dead 4 years... Horrible week for me.

Yea nearly there now.
Have had a tear filled day today. Those of u on FB will hav seen its my mams birthday today.
Today, 4 years ago, we found out my mam was dying so its a tough one. It's also the last day I ever got to speak to her. N it ended as an argument. So it's hard.
N tomoro, she'll b dead 4 years... Horrible week for me.

Oh hon. I hope you're ok. Yesterday must've been very hard for you. I can't even imagine the deep sadness you must feel about it all. Try not to dwell on the arguments or the things you wish you had/hadn't said. Your mum loves you and would definitely not want you worrying about those things. She's still with you today. I know this is another tough day for you too and sending love and hugs your way chickaboo xXx *big squishy hugs* <3

Back