Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Wow, sounds like you have been busy hun! Make sure you get some time to put your feet up!! Little bit of chicken skin won't hurt you.. yum! Glad everything went okay with the move! :)
Good morning hunnie.. How are you? I know.. I allowed myself a little.. Just won't make a habit of it.. I remember I used to run into the kitchen when my Mam would take the chicken out of the oven n litteraly eat the WHOLE chicken skin off the chicken, and put it back in the oven.. She used to kill me hee hee.. Whoopsies..

Hope you're all well? xx

Monday - 17th December

OK so had an OK day.. Few naughty snacks but overall a good enough day.. I've highlighted my boldness for all to see :(

Pre-brekkie: Red Grapefruit. Green tea
Brekkie: 45g Porridge. Tea
Snack: 2 mandarins. Apple
Lunch: Chicken, cheese, lettuce & Tomato on wholemeal bagel. King C&O
Snack: Lidl ready salted crisps. Reisens.
Vanilla & green tea
Dinner: (WW jar sauce) Chicken tikka masala with brown rice
Snack: Mini choc mallow. Cadbury Chocolate Mini Roll

Exercise: 5min walk (on way to work) 35min walk (home from work) 30min walk (with dog)

Food sounds delicious! Do you have the King light crisps or the normal ones? I miss crisps :(

Food sounds delicious! Do you have the King light crisps or the normal ones? I miss crisps :(

Normal king but only coz that's all that's in the charity baskets. Preference is the lights...

Tuesday - 18th December

Pre-Brekkie: Red Grapefruit. Green Tea with Vanilla extract
Brekkie: 30g Porridge with banana sliced into it
Lunch: Chicken pieces on best of both bread with ex lf mayo. King C&O
Snack: Double Decker (oops)
Dinner: (Out with friends) Toasted brie with rocket. Chicken marsala with pasta
Snack: 2 glasses red wine (Good for the heart doncha kno?!;))

<3 xx

Tuesday - 18th December

Pre-Brekkie: Red Grapefruit. Green Tea with Vanilla extract
Brekkie: 30g Porridge with banana sliced into it
Lunch: Chicken pieces on best of both bread with ex lf mayo. King C&O
Snack: Double Decker (oops)
Dinner: (Out with friends) Toasted brie with rocket. Chicken marsala with pasta
Snack: 2 glasses red wine (Good for the heart doncha kno?!;))

This is my excuse :) it's true lol

Ha ha Vicky.. well you're a nurse so I'm takin' your advice ;)

That's good enough for me Sarah.. How you getting on? xx

Libby all good here ta.. ALMOST Christmas break time :D
How are you? When do you finish up at college? x

Just noticed my signature there... All the while I've been saying I'm stuck.. I've not moved my weight since last November.. Its been bobbing between the same 2LB since then.. When in reality.. While not GREAT by any means.. Pleases me... I'm down from 183LB to 174LB... I know its by no means a huge loss and if I honest, I'm a bit annoyed its not more.. But considering I felt I was stuck at the same place, to see that I'm actually not is quite a good feeling.. So started 2011 at 205LB, started 2012 at 183LB and will start 2013 at another lower number.. So its taking its time, but its getting lower :D (rant over)

Woohoo,. that's the right attitude to have, at least the number is going in the right direction! ;) Slow and steady is the way forward and you should be so proud, dieting and losing weight is by no means easy and so many people just give up but you've stuck at it and that's all that matters xx Have an amazing Christmas lovely lady xx
Exactly.. Would have been easy to give up and carry on old habits but mostly I've stuck with it and tried.. Not saying i'm an angel and been track 100% the whole time.. I've had my blips.. I've had my binges.. But I've not given up.. And that's the main thing :D

Aww thank you Libby.. You too.. Hope you get a chance to have a good relaxing few days at least.. xxxx

You should be hugely proud of your loss girl - staying on it is harder than doing it quickly!!! You have done an amazing job and have reaped the rewards by starting 2013 weighing much less than the start of 2012. Weight is pure easy to put on but for you to have it off and to be on top of things is a much harder task. Be proud and shout it from the rooftops girl, you deserve all the praise xxxxx

You should be hugely proud of your loss girl - staying on it is harder than doing it quickly!!! You have done an amazing job and have reaped the rewards by starting 2013 weighing much less than the start of 2012. Weight is pure easy to put on but for you to have it off and to be on top of things is a much harder task. Be proud and shout it from the rooftops girl, you deserve all the praise xxxxx
Aw thank you hunnie.. Your kinds words are much appreciated :) xx

Back