Frances' PP Diary

*Claire-Bear* said:
I think ive just made up my own plan haha ..... Ignore us lot who don't go meetings wishbird .... We seem to hear stuff thru the grapevine xxxxx

Oo i never ignore u lot, ur oracles!
i understand now, thanks for 'filling' me in, sorry for pun!
X

Dubchick81 said:
Well its working.. And that's all that matters :D

Defo x
If it works n uve made it up then its a winner! X

Think they mean by one day old plan one day new plan is ...you can do one day simply filling then the next you can do a pp'd day, if that makes sense.....think thats what it means, I didn't get to stay to meeting this week x

I wasn't there... So clearly I dont really know.. But as far as I can tell they didn't even mention the Simply Filling program.. Just the old and new.. And in the new plan but before the changes that have just come in (that we'v known on here about for months but they'v just told ppl about)

They were ruled out in England a little while back I think.. Am nearly sure my "friend" that I started with but still goes to meetings said they were being told the first class back after the Christmas break.. I dunno.. Very selfish of me but I'm not fussed about them as it just seems to be the reduction of dailies "if u want to" really.. Nothing major..

Dunno if anyone is interested in this but I was so you might be too..
I've downloaded the exercise regine put in place for Natalie from OT.. I can't attach it as the file is too big!! But if anyone wants it I can mail it to them (or you can can go on the website and get it.. Either or :D)

Is it similar to c25k hon? Or is there more to it?

By the way, there'll probably be a 5km run in may (the may bank holiday) for pieta house which is a suicide prevention organisation (non-profit). It is around 6am though. Its called "from darkness into light" so you're running in the dark but then the dawn breaks. Its a metaphor. I did it last year, very rewarding & for charity. I only ran the last couple minutes of it, power walked the rest. Maybe I can run it this year! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Is it similar to c25k hon? Or is there more to it?

By the way, there'll probably be a 5km run in may (the may bank holiday) for pieta house which is a suicide prevention organisation (non-profit). It is around 6am though. Its called "from darkness into light" so you're running in the dark but then the dawn breaks. Its a metaphor. I did it last year, very rewarding & for charity. I only ran the last couple minutes of it, power walked the rest. Maybe I can run it this year! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Haven't a clue TBH hun.. I've downloaded the C25K app but not even opened it yet..
Week 1 training is this:
Thursday 5th: Walk for 3 mins, jog for 1. Repeat 4 times.
Saturday 07th. Walk for 3 mins, jog for 1m30secs. Repeat 4 times
Sunday 08th: Walk for 3 mins, jog for 1m30secs. Repeat 4 times
Tuesday 10th: 30 mins fast walk...
Then it builds up...

thats the plan im following frances.

regarding this dropping of propoints. when i was going to meeting b4 xmas my leader never mentioned or even hinted at any changes. i'm on 29pp per day, how do i know if i have to drop to 26?

Dubchick81 said:
Well its working.. And that's all that matters :D

Yer not wrong there Frances ... I should rename 'The Claire plan' hahaha xxxxx

MrsLmc said:
I got my slow cooker!!! 6litre one from tesco reduced from 50 euro to 25, there were smaller ones there but there is 4 of us so I went for the bigger. Not bad I thought.

Yay hun. That's deadly. Let's kno how ta get on
Dunnes have the soup makers on sale. I want one :)

Another good food day. Hav had dinner n am stuffed. But hav so far only used 22pp's!! Been a little snacky today tho so might still hav a little something. Will wait til later, or tomoro to add my diary for the day. But, just realised, iv not used ANY weeklies at all :0

MrsLmc said:
I've only used 8 weeklies yet and I'll be reseting on Sunday because I started Sunday. Might have something nice tomorrow to use them up hehe. Anything planned this weekend Francis?? You started the training yet?

Nope and nope :)
Am looking forward to a nice quiet alcohol free weekend :)
Not started training. Am thinkin I might let Jono take the car gone a few nights next week n walk home from. It's 5k! And then am planning on doin the c25k as well. I think I can manage it ok. It's just gettin out in the cold!! :-(

Back