Frances' PP Diary

OMG!!! who are these SAD *******S !!!!! Whats happened to this world !! makes me friggin sick !! I hope he curses them and they get their knobs chopped off !!!!

Defo NOT poor soon.. He's a d1ckhead!!! He used to beat up his Dad. He's a junkie and used to have all sorts in the house when his Dad wud come home he'd hav to lock himself in his room as he feared for his life.. Then he moved into that flat that was set on fire.. Only couple of months ago.. His son is also a skitzophreniac (totally misspelled that) and has stabbed 2 of our neighbours in the past...

MrsLmc said:
Well they'll have to put him away if he did this. Mind you they'll argue deminished capacity....probably put him in secure psychiatric hospital!.......do they have deminished capacity or is that just in films????
They hav pleading insanity so same diff??

I dunno.. I just hope whoever it was it is caught and made pay the price.. I'm hoping and praying it wasn't his son tho.. That just makes the whole thing so much worse..
Did you see it on RTE news at all? Was on 6 to 1 and the 9o'clock.. Still can't believe it.. Poor man went thru so much.. Certainly did not deserve that ending...

On another note.. I had the most munchies i've ever had in my whole life.. I think I may vomit before sleep!!! I had Phish food ice cream.. klipso bars.. highland toffee bars.. and king lites n popcorn (mixed together of course)

Hello :)

Warning the following commentary may be very boring lol .. Insanity and diminished responsibility are different things and generally hard to prove... Some people are genuinely ill but unfortunately some are just evil... And these are the types of people I work with daily ... Exciting stuff :s lol

Hope they catch the right person whoever it is

And omg I had somehow managed to forget about Ben n Jerry's lol... Might get some for next week lol x

Hmmmm Phish Food my fave! X want some! Oo n baileys haagen daz too pls x lol ;-)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello :)

Warning the following commentary may be very boring lol .. Insanity and diminished responsibility are different things and generally hard to prove... Some people are genuinely ill but unfortunately some are just evil... And these are the types of people I work with daily ... Exciting stuff :s lol

Hope they catch the right person whoever it is

And omg I had somehow managed to forget about Ben n Jerry's lol... Might get some for next week lol x
Oh.. Well shows what I kno lol
Well.. His son is both sick and evil!! Apparently they have CCTV footage of him leavin the complex jus after the fire was started. And they hav the knife so am sure fingerprints... His son has a history of beating his dad up and violence towards or getters. Including stabbing!! And breaking into old ppl's houses n beating them up before robbing them!! He is scum!! Goin up to lay flowers today where it happened. Still can't believe it

It's awful ;( sounds like they will be charging him soon then x

OMG really hope he is caught soon, scary!

And reading about your snacky evening, that is very unlike you, your not really a sweet person are you?? Does sound nice though, but I've been craving things like quiche and chrisp sandwiches lol

Mm the snacks sound goooood! I constantly struggle with my snackiness. I had some pizza last night. 4 slices of a thin-base 9" margerhita (about half of it). Rethinking this morning though and not sure 16pp covers it, what do you think hon? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back