Frances' PP Diary

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Liz.. Thanks a mil.. Was chuffed with getting a loss.. Especially after last week.. But now its TOTM so hoping to keep on track this week..
Jus home from my BF's.. Been watching Contagion (downloaded it) n had some munchies.. Not been too bold I s'pose.. But defo used weeklies.. But that's they'r for eh?! Defo recommend the movie tho..

;-)
Indeed they r there for just that! Well done! We all need them munchies at some time or other!
Blooming totm makes u want em maybe a bit more but u can handle it Hun x keep up the good work! I need to get serious now, am jealous of all these losses! Wkend was processed city not helped much n now in pain this Moro! But will carry on regardless!
X

Thankfully most of the time I dont get munchies too bad.. Yesterday Jono sent me to get him some peanut M&M's n while I was there I saw Mars Planets.. N hav been wantng them since last Thursday r Friday since I was talking to Clairebear about them so decided to get some.. But they only had them in sharebag size.. So I ate some and gave the bag to him.. he can get fat instead :D Tried to guesstimate how much a 'normal' size bag wud be and ate that.. Gona point for 2 I think tho just to be safe?? Or mayb 1.5.. :D Its out of weeklies so really doesn't matter.. As they won't be touched now for the rest of the week.. Hard enough to use all dailies..
Hope everyone has a positive week.. Both in dieting and life in general :)

Monday 10th October

OK so water intake yesterday was CRAP so gotta up that bigtime today.. (not doing too great so far but will drink at least 2ltrs today)
Day 2 of TOTM. Tummy kinda sore but not in the usual TOTM way.. Feel like there's a air bubble trapped in my ovary r something.. Very uncomfortable.. Am shattered too as I wreckon I got about an hours sleep so will see how today goes.. I will try my best but am thinking am gona either way over my dailies, or way under.. Watch this space...

Water: 1lt. 750ml
Drinks: Coffee. Tea

Brekkie: 30g Porridge - 3pp

Lunch: Brown roll (10). Low low cheese slice (2). half pack king luxury (4) - 16pp

Dinner: 2x Mini Veg Spring Rolls (2) Chicken n roasted veg - 5pp

Snack:

PP's Used: 26/29
AP's Used: 0/28

Last edited:
What's fude company hon??
You take anything for your cramps? I'm so crampy too... Sucks!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Bless u x
Ur bubble sounds like my pain i get in a mornin sweet I think it ibs x ;-(
Hope it goes off Hun x
Take care
X

What's fude company hon??
You take anything for your cramps? I'm so crampy too... Sucks!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Oh they're yum.. There a sandwich company who deliver to our business park.. They'v just set up a little cafe too so now they do hot food too.. They're yum.. Its free delivery too and the sandwiches are made just as ya'd make them at home.. Not spilling out everywhere like in Spar etc.. But I've still not ordered so I wreckon its too late to hav a 12:30 delivery.. :( Oops..
Dont normally get a pain like I have this morning.. So hav never had to take anything for it.. If it doesn't feck off soon or gets any worse I'll just take some Nurofen.. Have u tried to the new Nurofen Express?? They're deadly!! Yer only allowed take 1 at a time n no more than 3 in 24hrs..

Bless u x
Ur bubble sounds like my pain i get in a mornin sweet I think it ibs x ;-(
Hope it goes off Hun x
Take care
X
No its defo not an IBS pain hun.. I know when I've an IBS pain :O Duno what it is.. its not the sharp tabbing pain I usually get during TOTM in that area.. (I say usually but its not very regular or long lasting) It feels like there a ball of air about the size of a large marble stuck rite where my left ovary is.. Like it needs to pop or something..

Oh god babs it sounds like endo pain x I never sure which pain is which to me! Dont let it b catching!
It will be ur totm I bet x

Oh god babs it sounds like endo pain x I never sure which pain is which to me! Dont let it b catching!
It will be ur totm I bet x
Have never got this pain before and have had any endo symptoms up to now.. I dont suffer too bad with TOTM mayb a day or so of tummy cramps usually but nothing too bad.. So hopefully its not the start of things to come and is a one off pain :D

You feeling any better yet? x

Yea am good thanks.. Pain in tummy is gone (actually just realised when this mail came thru.. hadn't been thinking about it until then so seems to be gone a while)
Feeling VERY bloated after my roll tho.. Was a seeded brown baguette type roll?! So will steer clear of them for a while see if maybe thats a trigger for my IBS..
Otherwise good tho.. Wrecking my brain tryna think of a nice quick n easy dinner.. Chicken it is but what with.... Any suggestions?? Gona keep away from carbs again this week for dinner if possible.. Seemed to hav done good last week so fingers crossed :D
How are you?

Yea am good thanks.. Pain in tummy is gone (actually just realised when this mail came thru.. hadn't been thinking about it until then so seems to be gone a while)
Feeling VERY bloated after my roll tho.. Was a seeded brown baguette type roll?! So will steer clear of them for a while see if maybe thats a trigger for my IBS..
Otherwise good tho.. Wrecking my brain tryna think of a nice quick n easy dinner.. Chicken it is but what with.... Any suggestions?? Gona keep away from carbs again this week for dinner if possible.. Seemed to hav done good last week so fingers crossed :D
How are you?

ahh good that you feel better :) How about some veg or a chicken salad?? :) and I am good thanks!

ahh good that you feel better :) How about some veg or a chicken salad?? :) and I am good thanks!
Yea.. Had chicken with roasted carrot, parsnip n turnip a few times last week for dinner and LOVED it.. But dont wana get too used to having it coz I really enjoyed it and dont wana get sick of it..
But done roast chicken yesterday for dinner and have to use it up or thro it out today so... Maybe a nice chicken stir fry.. not had that in a while.. N hav the stir fry veg in the freezer so I wont need to stop off... win win :D
Also made brocolli soup yesterday.. So might hav a bit of that.. See if I like it before I bring some in to work for lunch tomoro :D

Yea.. Had chicken with roasted carrot, parsnip n turnip a few times last week for dinner and LOVED it.. But dont wana get too used to having it coz I really enjoyed it and dont wana get sick of it..
But done roast chicken yesterday for dinner and have to use it up or thro it out today so... Maybe a nice chicken stir fry.. not had that in a while.. N hav the stir fry veg in the freezer so I wont need to stop off... win win :D
Also made brocolli soup yesterday.. So might hav a bit of that.. See if I like it before I bring some in to work for lunch tomoro :D

everything you have put on there sounds so yummy, making me hungry lol x

everything you have put on there sounds so yummy, making me hungry lol x

Ha ha.. sorry :D
The roasted veg is actually delish.. That coming from a girl that never ate any veg growing up!!
I boil it for about 10mins, then coat it with flora spray oil, chilli powder, curry powder and dried garlic, bang it in the oven for about 20-30mins n eat.. No sauce or anything.. Its just yum.. I give it 1pp as parsnip n turnip is counted after 100g (i think) but even if I didn't its not gona do any damage :D

Ha ha.. sorry :D
The roasted veg is actually delish.. That coming from a girl that never ate any veg growing up!!
I boil it for about 10mins, then coat it with flora spray oil, chilli powder, curry powder and dried garlic, bang it in the oven for about 20-30mins n eat.. No sauce or anything.. Its just yum.. I give it 1pp as parsnip n turnip is counted after 100g (i think) but even if I didn't its not gona do any damage :D

oooh, reckon that would work with steamed veg n all? it's in a microwavable bag though, but if I put it in the oven and just let it cook in there? I dont wanna kill myself in the process :(:rolleyes:

oooh, reckon that would work with steamed veg n all? it's in a microwavable bag though, but if I put it in the oven and just let it cook in there? I dont wanna kill myself in the process :(:rolleyes:

Check the pack of steamed veg hun.. usually they're coated with butter for them to cook so may have SOME pp's...
I wouldn't bake them unless its a hard veg (personally) usually the bags of steamed veg are brocolli, cauliflower..That kinda thing..

Just checked parsnip is 2pp for 90g and turnip (swede) is 0..
They are great tho.. As filling as potatoes but less harsh to break down n less PP's :D N it means no late night carbs too :D

Check the pack of steamed veg hun.. usually they're coated with butter for them to cook so may have SOME pp's...
I wouldn't bake them unless its a hard veg (personally) usually the bags of steamed veg are brocolli, cauliflower..That kinda thing..

Just checked parsnip is 2pp for 90g and turnip (swede) is 0..
They are great tho.. As filling as potatoes but less harsh to break down n less PP's :D N it means no late night carbs too :D

ah, think ill leave that one then haha. Hope you enjoy dinner! :)

Back