Frances' PP Diary

ah, think ill leave that one then haha. Hope you enjoy dinner! :)
It may not.. Just check the pack.. Some of 'em do, some of 'em dont.. Just depends :D The frozen ones usually do.. But just check.. N its only 1 r 2 pp's so nothing really :D

OK so have had breakfast, lunch n dinner n am STUFFED to the brim with 3 dailies unused.. Can't see myself using them either as I really am stuffed..
Stomach is also still feeling bloated from the roll I had at lunch today.. Also got some gread finds today while shopping.. Dunnes have all the WW frozen range on sale at €1.50.. Belvita Biscuits are only €2.. And Weetabix are doing breakfast bars for €1.69 (think its a box of 5 r 6) for 2pp's each.. They come in chocolate n strawberry flavour :D

Hiya Frances, looks like you've been doing really well. You seem very positive and motivated too :)

Did you have a good weekend x

Good morning :)
Am doing OK.. But sticking at it n that's the main thing.. Its a slow process but as much as I'm determined to lose my weight I'v allowed myself the odd weekend 'off' plan.. I dont want to allow it to take over, coz I kno then i'll just give up.. Am enjoying it this time round tho.. I think because I have all the added support from everyone on here makes it slightly easier..

I had a lovely weekend tho it wasn't very exciting.. I went for drinks on Saturday night with my BF but that was it.. Was nice to hav a nice quiet weekend..
How about you? x

Good morning :)
Am doing OK.. But sticking at it n that's the main thing.. Its a slow process but as much as I'm determined to lose my weight I'v allowed myself the odd weekend 'off' plan.. I dont want to allow it to take over, coz I kno then i'll just give up.. Am enjoying it this time round tho.. I think because I have all the added support from everyone on here makes it slightly easier..

I had a lovely weekend tho it wasn't very exciting.. I went for drinks on Saturday night with my BF but that was it.. Was nice to hav a nice quiet weekend..
How about you? x

Had a great weekend thanks, still knackered now!!

Know what you mean about enjoying the plan. I think the propoints is much more 'doable' than the old system. I really can see myself sticking to it this time round. Think because, like you, I've had two weekends off in the last 11 weeks it makes me not feel as overwhelmed. Think this plan needs to be looked at in the long term not just a 'I want this weight off now' kinda plan, if that makes sense.

How is your pains now. I hope you are feeling much better xxx

Had a great weekend thanks, still knackered now!!

Know what you mean about enjoying the plan. I think the propoints is much more 'doable' than the old system. I really can see myself sticking to it this time round. Think because, like you, I've had two weekends off in the last 11 weeks it makes me not feel as overwhelmed. Think this plan needs to be looked at in the long term not just a 'I want this weight off now' kinda plan, if that makes sense.

How is your pains now. I hope you are feeling much better xxx

Ha I know.. A weekend really knock ya doesn't it.. I have the advantage of being able to chillax for the evening with no little ones to look after.. Can't imagine having a weekend away n not being able to lay in bed resting for a few days after ha ha.. I like me rest i do :D

Tummy is still the same really.. Its not really a pain tho.. Its just a bloated uncomfortable feeling.. A girl in the office just went to the chemist and got me some Colpermin tablets so hopefully that sorts it out.. :)

Tho on a good note.. I had to buy some new trousers for work.. Prob a month ago, maybe 6 weeks! My work trousers were ridiculously big.. And now my new ones are too big also!! Am gona hafta get a belt on these too.. Am not quite down to the next size in them.. But these defo dont fit!! :D I know this is a great result as its what I'm aiming for but its also a big pain the ass having to keep pulling up my trousers every 2 mins :8855:

Tuesday 11th October

Water: 750ml. 1lt. 750ml
Drinks: Coffee. 4 bulmers light (16) 4 cocktails (24) -

Brekkie: 30g Porridge - 3pp

Lunch: Homemade brocolli soup - 0pp

Dinner: WW chicken pasta bake (6) with added chicken (4) - 10pp

Snack: Weetabix Cereal Bar - 2pp

PP's Used: 55/29
AP's Used: 26/28

Well as you can see am doing allot better on my water intake today.. But my PP intake is shockin'!! Only 3pp's used so far today and I've had 2 meals.. Not good!!
Had brown bread, cheese, tomato n onion with me to make a nice toastie for lunch but after I had my soup I was too full to even think about eating.. Am still quite full now so won't be having a 3 o'clock snack but will still try by best to use up as many (if not all) my dailies as possible. Am thinking I might have a WW veg pizza for dinner and add chicken to it.. And maybe some wedges.. Tho if I have the full pizza I doubt very much there'll be room for wedges.. But we'll see.. The pizza will use up 15 and if I do hav wedges they'll be more so that'll be a good chunk used.. Ooh.. Or maybe I'll have a lasagne n chips.. Wish me luck!! :)

Last edited:
Hate when that happens. Your day is good and healthy though. The pizza is a great idea, or a homemade chicken burger mmmm that's use up you pp without being too unhealthy. Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Ha ha yea it was.. But now i'v made plans to go to the pub :D Just for the second half of the footie.. Gotta support my country :D :D :D

More than welcome hunnie.. But I'm guessing as u live in the back ar5e of nowhere... its not Dublin..... :(

nope Donegal.....I can be there in 3 and half hours, just gotta get a babysitter first :D:D:D:D

Just popping by to say hello my dear, had a mad day at work so didn't get to pop in earlier!! Enjoy the pub, have a couple drinks seeing as you didn't use all your dailies ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

nope Donegal.....I can be there in 3 and half hours, just gotta get a babysitter first :D:D:D:D
I waited and waited but u never came.. :( So I had a cocktail for ya :D

Just popping by to say hello my dear, had a mad day at work so didn't get to pop in earlier!! Enjoy the pub, have a couple drinks seeing as you didn't use all your dailies ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hiya hun.. How u doing? Hope all is well?
Had myself a few drinkies to use up my PP's.. Not sure it was the right way to do it but sure it was all in honour of country :8855:
Hey,

Can I join?

Just found your diary and and to say heeelllllooooooo! :)
Welcome Rachel.. Hope ur good? x

Doing well Hun,

WI this morning... Feeling nervous
Ooh.. Good luck.. No need to be nervous.. U'v been really good this week.. :) Pop back n let me know how u get on :) x

Last edited:
Sorry Frances wasn't well last night so couldn't make it to the pub....was disappointed you only had one drink for me, I wanted at least 2 or 3!!

Who won the game. I only seen the first half before I took to the bed?

Sorry Frances wasn't well last night so couldn't make it to the pub....was disappointed you only had one drink for me, I wanted at least 2 or 3!!

Who won the game. I only seen the first half before I took to the bed?
Ireland.. 2-1 (tho our first goal was an OG :D )
I had a cocktail and a bottle each for u, Sarah, Rachel and me :) Was a school night so had to stop at that.. Will do better next time :8855:

Back