Frances' PP Diary

Awww Frances you look beautiful in your picture. You should go get that dress back, you could wear it with really thick black tights and boots, or you could wear it with jeans.....

Sarah I cannot believe you are only 24, you are so luck.....I'm 30 :-(

Awww Frances you look beautiful in your picture. You should go get that dress back, you could wear it with really thick black tights and boots, or you could wear it with jeans.....

Sarah I cannot believe you are only 24, you are so luck.....I'm 30 :-(
Aww thank you ;)
I know.. Oh to be 24 again..
Am 30 in a few weeks :eek: NOT looking forward to it.....

I don't mind being 30....as far as I can see I'm gonna live till I'm 90, so 60 years left.....at 80 I'm gonna spend 10 years eating ***** and drinking beer, might even go back to smoking!!! hehe

Still wouldn't mind being 24 though lol

Hahaha, awwwh... I dont feel all that young anymore to be honest. I'm 25 next May hon, then I'm halfway to 50!! ;) xx

Hahaha, awwwh... I dont feel all that young anymore to be honest. I'm 25 next May hon, then I'm halfway to 50!! ;) xx

ahhh stop I'm half way to 60!!! I didn't mind being 30 but I'm depressed as hell now hehehe:8855:

You doing anything nice for your 25th?

Nah I never make a fuss at my birthday, I don't like a lot of attention to be honest. Its my OHs 30th bday in January though, we'll prob do something for that!

You gotta get all dickied up and go for a nice meal at least. Ohhh go to the Eastern Seaboard in Drogheda their chicken wings are too die for!!!!!!! Ohh I love the ESboard mmmmmmm, right all I can think about now is bloody chicken wings that are at least 6hrs away :-(

Yea.. Am halfway to 60 too!!!!! DEPRESSING :cry::cry:
I was depressed turning 25 too tho.. Wasn't bad the years in between 25 n now.. But the thought of being 30, living at home, no kiddies, no marriage/engagement, no career... Like.. What's the point of me even being on this earth!!!!

Yea.. Am halfway to 60 too!!!!! DEPRESSING :cry::cry:
I was depressed turning 25 too tho.. Wasn't bad the years in between 25 n now.. But the thought of being 30, living at home, no kiddies, no marriage/engagement, no career... Like.. What's the point of me even being on this earth!!!!

Who would I play with if you weren't here:p

No body gets married now until they are at least 34! When I was in having my little girl I was 25, the nurses all said I was very young to have a baby!! Your only a young slip of a thing :D

Who would I play with if you weren't here:p

No body gets married now until they are at least 34! When I was in having my little girl I was 25, the nurses all said I was very young to have a baby!! Your only a young slip of a thing :D
Not being married doesn't bother me.. i dont want to get married.. But I do want to be engaged (ppl dont understand my logic here..) And I do want a baby.. N it really bothers me that i'm still living at home!! Tho I did only move back when my Mam died coz I was living alone (renting) and it was too much to deal with on my own with all that head space..

MrsLmc said:
I don't mind being 30....as far as I can see I'm gonna live till I'm 90, so 60 years left.....at 80 I'm gonna spend 10 years eating ***** and drinking beer, might even go back to smoking!!! hehe

Still wouldn't mind being 24 though lol

Ahahaha!! I LOVE that! I shall now look forward to my 80th birhday ciggie! ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Not being married doesn't bother me.. i dont want to get married.. But I do want to be engaged (ppl dont understand my logic here..)

Omg! I understand!
People think I'm potty but I always wanted to just be engaged :) not fussed about wedding or nowt!
I've been engaged for 4years now & we only plan to get married in case we moved to the states (makes it harder if you aren't married to your partner)

Oooh & I love your new Avatar!
Lots nicer that the blob of fat pic lol ;)

CGx

Howdy guys:)

God I'm dyin to know what this fight was about lol!

I feel better now I'm 28 next month least there is older ppl here lol sorry guys!

Oh and I'm dyyyyiiinnnngggg to get married but not even engaged yet ?

Finally.. SOMEONE understands!!!! :)
I have eventually got my BF round to my way of thinking.. So he promises once we've sorted a nice little house for ourselves.. we'll get engaged.. So i'm happy with that.. For now!! haha
Have changed it from one blob of fat to another :8855:

Dubchick81 said:
Finally.. SOMEONE understands!!!! :)
I have eventually got my BF round to my way of thinking.. So he promises once we've sorted a nice little house for ourselves.. we'll get engaged.. So i'm happy with that.. For now!! haha
Have changed it from one blob of fat to another :8855:

Tiz a beautiful pic huni ;)
I got sooooo exited about getting an engagement ring! It did take him 7years to ask me but lucky we feel the same way about engagement :)

CGx

You gotta get all dickied up and go for a nice meal at least. Ohhh go to the Eastern Seaboard in Drogheda their chicken wings are too die for!!!!!!! Ohh I love the ESboard mmmmmmm, right all I can think about now is bloody chicken wings that are at least 6hrs away :-(
Cant say I know what Eastern Seaboard is??? And its only down the road from ME lol!! Mmm I do love chicken wings though...

Look it up on the internet Sarah, they have a little deli too, I swear to god these are the nicest chicken wings you will ever ever EVER eat. You have to go. Its not too expensive either. We eat there every time I visit my sister. Can't believe you don't know about it....

And Frances...I'm cross, you are not to be saying horrible things about yourself...you ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!!! You apologise to yourself this minute!!!!

Right off to make dinner, I go a little crazy when I am hungry :)

MrsLmc said:
Look it up on the internet Sarah, they have a little deli too, I swear to god these are the nicest chicken wings you will ever ever EVER eat. You have to go. Its not too expensive either. We eat there every time I visit my sister. Can't believe you don't know about it....

And Frances...I'm cross, you are not to be saying horrible things about yourself...you ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!!! You apologise to yourself this minute!!!!

Right off to make dinner, I go a little crazy when I am hungry :)

Ok... I'm sorry I said ur fat Frances... :) lol
Jus had yummy dinner.. Jus pasta wit half tin of tomatoes, chopped n Philly stirred in with mushrooms thrown in for good measure :) yum

Back