Frances' PP Diary

MrsLmc said:
Look it up on the internet Sarah, they have a little deli too, I swear to god these are the nicest chicken wings you will ever ever EVER eat. You have to go. Its not too expensive either. We eat there every time I visit my sister. Can't believe you don't know about it....

And Frances...I'm cross, you are not to be saying horrible things about yourself...you ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!!! You apologise to yourself this minute!!!!

Right off to make dinner, I go a little crazy when I am hungry :)

Hehe snap! I go loopy when I get too hungry! My poor OH agrees lol ;)

Dubchick81 said:
Ok... I'm sorry I said ur fat Frances... :) lol
Jus had yummy dinner.. Jus pasta wit half tin of tomatoes, chopped n Philly stirred in with mushrooms thrown in for good measure :) yum

I love you apologising to yourself :D

That dinner sound really yummy & easy too :) what pp was it?

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ok... I'm sorry I said ur fat Frances... :) lol
Jus had yummy dinner.. Jus pasta wit half tin of tomatoes, chopped n Philly stirred in with mushrooms thrown in for good measure :) yum

Good girl!

I was on my way to make dinner then I got side tracked, ended up forgetting and going to zumba!!! That has never EVER happened before. Got home and I was starving....Had a giant cheese and ham toasted pitta YUMMY....your dinner sounded yum and easy too, will keep that in mind for another time x Night now xx

hey hun, what wine do you drink? i've been looking for something that is tasty but a little low on calories...x

Hey hun.. How are you today?
I dont drink wine allot really but lastnight had blossom hill chardonnay.. Was yummy :D

Friday 13th October

Water: 1lt.
Drinks:

Brekkie: Weetabix cereal bar - 2pp

Lunch: Tayto S&V (4?) WW oven chips (5) Mini Veg spring rolls (4) - 13pp

Dinner: Spaghetti & meatballs - 12pp

Snack: Crackers - 4pp

PP's Used: 31/29
Weeklies Used: 2/2

Arghhh... Hope I dont eat r drink anything else after dinner.. Unless its water, fruit r veg!!! Have reached my limit.... :eek:

Water: 1lt.
Drinks:

Brekkie: Weetabix cereal bar - 2pp

Lunch: Tayto S&V (4?) WW oven chips (5) Mini Veg spring rolls (4) - 13pp

Dinner: Spaghetti & meatballs - 12pp

Snack: Crackers - 4pp

PP's Used: 31/29
Weeklies Used: 2/2

Arghhh... Hope I dont eat r drink anything else after dinner.. Unless its water, fruit r veg!!! Have reached my limit.... :eek:

Its Friday the 14th sweatpea!

This must be a first for you reaching all your dailies without being out and about:eek:. Yipee :D;)

Its Friday the 14th sweatpea!

This must be a first for you reaching all your dailies without being out and about:eek:. Yipee :D;)

Ha ha I know.. Was so fidgety last night then coz i knew i 'couldn't' have anything else.. Didn't really want anything.. but was thinking it about constantly.. Stuck to it and it paid off.. half off.. Happy with that as I had a drink fuelled week!! and I had a heavy dinner yesterday so its all good :D

Didnt know you had a diary Frances ..... so here to follow xxx

Thanks everyone :)
In total I think it's 24lb Rachel. Still a way to go. Had set a target of 12st 7lb but am almost there n defo far from happy so will aim for another stone

Hope everyone's having a good weekend

Have yet to get pp values for yesterday's food do will update my diary when I get to a computer :)

24lb, thats friggin awesome! I'm the same, I set a "first" goal of 11st but slightly past that now and still feel I need another couple lb off before I'm happy ;) we'll get there. I have a xmas goal of getting to 148lbs... No idea if that's possible but sure I'll try lol.
I had Eddies yesterday, skinny beach burger mmm... :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back