Frances' PP Diary

HOUSE UPDATE: The auctioneer just called.. They can't go any lower so its €150k or another house.. Jono's not answering his phone, prob still asleep :mad: so need to discuss it with him but I reaaaallly want this house.. But we need to both want it so keep those fingers n toes crossed peeps :)

Can you afford the 150k yeah? I say if you love the house and have your heart set on it then go for it! Hopefully you can speak to Jono soon! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Can you afford the 150k yeah? I say if you love the house and have your heart set on it then go for it! Hopefully you can speak to Jono soon! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Yea we applied for 160k and were approved that so we're sorted :D
And have spoke to Jono and he agrees to accept their asking of 150k so have been back on to the auctioneer to accept and on to the bank to get a new offer letter done up so the ball is rolling........ :party0023::party0019:
definitely an angel looking down on us.... Thanks Mammy :D :angel:

Yeah bug congratz hun x am v pleased for u x ;-)

Massive congratulations! Id never be able to just sit at work heheeee xxxxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Its a killer Claire.. And i'm doing the most mundane of jobs to make it worse!!!

Hahahaha ... Hope they made time pass ;)

whoop whoop =D congrats xxx

Hey hun
Hope things r going thru smoothly n ur planning your housey boxes x
Take care x
(yay! ...... Skips with joy for frances n jono......!)

Ha ha liz.. Thanks Annie :)
Waiting for the new offer letter from the bank but things shud go smoothly enough...

Girls am not weighin in again this week coz I feel like crap (not emotionally. Jus weight wise) ... Wasn't too bad durin the week but had drinks last night n deep fryer chips with dinner!!!

Ok so changed my mind n weighed in... Didn't last week so in the 2 week iv gained 2lb... In saying that, I weighed AFTER eating a big fry brunch!! Not the best idea but wasnt gona weigh at all n decided best get it done so I can get back on track properly.

Dubchick81 said:
Ok so changed my mind n weighed in... Didn't last week so in the 2 week iv gained 2lb... In saying that, I weighed AFTER eating a big fry brunch!! Not the best idea but wasnt gona weigh at all n decided best get it done so I can get back on track properly.

Lol, so your probably only a 1lb heavier .. Soon as your up eating n drinking your weight changes so much xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Lol, so your probably only a 1lb heavier .. Soon as your up eating n drinking your weight changes so much xxxxxxx

Yea really shud hav done it before as my normal routine is up, wee (sorry :)) n weigh... Ah sure we'll see what next week brings

Yea really shud hav done it before as my normal routine is up, wee (sorry :)) n weigh... Ah sure we'll see what next week brings

Ahh ... i try n wait til a number 2 comes along :eek: .... hAAA!

Back