Frances' PP Diary

Yea that's pretty much what happened with mine :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hehe, its safer if the boyf is here ... i can make him eat the rest but im home alone ..... there is something special about easter egg choc ... i dunno what it is .. maybe we assume the whole in the middle means its less cals .... lol ......... :p

Hehe maybe that's it :) x

ps if you break each piece of chocolate some calories escape :) heeheehee xxx

annieb_101 said:
ps if you break each piece of chocolate some calories escape :) heeheehee xxx

Love your way if thinkin' ha ha
Yea once me n Jonathan hav moved in I'll b safe from goodies. He'll have eaten them all before I get to think of them ha ha

Love your way if thinkin' ha ha
Yea once me n Jonathan hav moved in I'll b safe from goodies. He'll have eaten them all before I get to think of them ha ha

Hahaaa, maybe thats why my fella has now developed a bit of a podge on his tum :eek: ....

Ha ha ha... Jono eats a stupid amount of goodies. NO veg. Hardly any fruit. N he's ridiculously thin :mad:

Ooooof arent men annoying, if my fella went on a hardcore diet he'd probably loose a stone in a week ....... youll have to make him eat veg once your living together, it was a major shock for Matthew as he hardly ate veg before we got together ... some days hes like 'Claire ... Seriously, theres like half a plate of veg here' ...... hahaaaaa:p

Go girlies :) x

God they really are all the same. Matt hates veg. He ran out of the kitchen one day when i asked him to taste a bit of carrot. U would swear i was gonna hold him down and force feed him it ! He dont like any salad stuff either!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Hehe... These men sound like ME. I hate veg... I have to force it into me. I get it "out of the way" do I can enjoy my dinner too lol. I never eat salad, can't stand lettuce etc. I'm desperate... I do try to eat some though. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I don't eat veg or fruit. :( I need to sort it :( lol maybe I will eat it first to get it out of way?! X

Ooooooh I love a bitta veg .. I had a delicious salad today .... Sugar snap peas n cauliflower wit tea ... Aaaaall delish! Xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ooooooh I love a bitta veg .. I had a delicious salad today .... Sugar snap peas n cauliflower wit tea ... Aaaaall delish! Xxxxxxx

Yuuuuuuuck. Lol :p xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Hehe... These men sound like ME. I hate veg... I have to force it into me. I get it "out of the way" do I can enjoy my dinner too lol. I never eat salad, can't stand lettuce etc. I'm desperate... I do try to eat some though. X

I used to b like that. I used to cut carrot up real small so I cud swallow it without chewing... I hated all veg. Now I'm the complete opposite. I hate not havin veg with my dinner. Love me veg so I do :D
But giddy today. Goin for dinner n then to see Sally Morgan in the grand canal theatre... Soooo excited

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I kno he's been warned. If he wants me to feed him he's gona hafta change what he eats. Out with the choccy n in with the veggies n fresh fruit :)

I told my bf this and he wasn't happy he said he will have what he wants lol

Any tips on how to love it?! I have to hide it with other things and even then it's a struggle and only really manage carrots with a Sunday dinner z

Ha Francis I used to loathe veg too, but now I love it. Think for me its the way it was cooked. My mum used to cook the living bejaysus out of everything (it was how they were taught), but now that I cook it myself I steam or stir fry nearly everything. I like it with a bit of bite, so not too cooked. But Carly I say cook your veg lightly and maybe start off eating it with a dip - red sauce, or mayo with cajun spices mixed through - see if you can soften the taste a bit, if you get my meaning. You'd never know you may like them then. I still don't eat veg at carverys and weddings because they always over cook them and then they are yucky x

Back