Freaky Food Combinations!

Marrowfat peas on toast and topped with brown sauce. I don't have any brown sauce though :( could do with having this right now xx

Minks ;)

Dude, that is so far past wrong I feel I need to call the police.

I am however desperate of a chip butty now on proper bread with proper butter and as I am ill I think I may be able to totally justify it.

I am however desperate of a chip butty now on proper bread with proper butter and as I am ill I think I may be able to totally justify it.

Go for it, Kingleds.

Food (and drink) that is purely medicinal has no syns.
Fact.

Flibsey said:
hell no, I'm never bloody doing that again.

Lol!!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I like marrowfat peas with all the juice with a cooked breakie, it's the only 'sauce' I'll allow near my fried eggs x

Shirleen, that just made me baulk.

JimofTroy said:
Go for it, Kingleds.

Food (and drink) that is purely medicinal has no syns.
Fact.

Sarah - you are a bad Influence

I will have a hot tody with it as well if drink is free when ill :)

Sarah - you are a bad Influence

I will have a hot tody with it as well if drink is free when ill :)

Are you doubting me?
I might take offence.

Poached eggs SHOULD be sat in the middle of a lake of beans mixed with chopped toms when part of a breakfast. It's the LAW.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

That sounds like it could look like an island surrounded by shark infested waters!!

Nutella with chips YUMMY!

And a pregnancy one dairylee on salt and vinegar ryvita lol.

X x x

I don't have a sweet tooth at all anymore but back when I used to eat chocolate I used to love ready salted pringles with galaxy choc. There's something truly wonderful about that taste you get when you eat the square of chocolate, let it melt all inside your mouth so your mouth is still chocolatey, then have a Pringle. Delightful.

I don't have a sweet tooth at all anymore but back when I used to eat chocolate I used to love ready salted pringles with galaxy choc. There's something truly wonderful about that taste you get when you eat the square of chocolate, let it melt all inside your mouth so your mouth is still chocolatey, then have a Pringle. Delightful.

That reminds me, a nice piece of dark chocolate in the mouth, then take a drink of red wine, delish, in fact I think I'll do that tonight:D

Back