Freaky Food Combinations!

You know what - you could have a mini fish finger sandwiche using your syns. Youngs 100% cod fish fingers - 1.5 syns each on the sw site - reckon 2 would be enough. 2 slices small loaf bread (controversially this would prob need to be white bread, unless you used your heb on it) - 6 syns. Bit of spread & some hm tartar sauce. Job done for about 12 syns i reckon :)

Question is, are they worth it?

Or alternatively, you can have four slices of Warburton Toastie (very thick white), a huge wadge of Lurpak and 8 fish fingers!

I'd call it a day off plan to be safe;) - worth it? probably not, but I felt better for just typing it:cool:

OH MY GOD I just remembered. I bought some dark chocolate digestives today. 4 syns each. and I can have a cuppa at 1.5 syns for the milk (had cheese for my Hexa) so for 5.5 syns I can have a PROPER biscuit and my evening cuppa. omg.

And this is the joy of SW!!!! No food forbidden!

And fish finger butties have to be with tartare sauce, on white bread with butter. Omnomnom!

Shirleen said:
No they must have lots of butter, tis a good way to use up the flavours you don't like in a multi pack.

Oh babe I can't have butter coz of my dairy issue. Though I used to have mayo instead mmmm tis lovely!! Crisp sandwiches are awesome, don't tell my bf though he might think I'm a freak! Lol xxx

acc said:
Deffo,white bread,butter and crisps

When we were kids my mum wouldn't buy crisps (too expensive) so my bruv and I used to eat cornflakes like crisps, I told my sister this (shes 11years older than me)and she said she'd have cornflakes in a sarnie!!!

Shirleen said:
When we were kids my mum wouldn't buy crisps (too expensive) so my bruv and I used to eat cornflakes like crisps, I told my sister this (shes 11years older than me)and she said she'd have cornflakes in a sarnie!!!

Not quite the same!!

I love marmite & jam (if poss either strawberry or blackcurrent) & chocolate mixed into yogurt (if poss either strawberry or plain)

I'm weird I know :D

Shirleen said:

Ah yes. The joys of a sugar puff and jam sandwich.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back