Freaky Food Combinations!

It's not like you to suggest compromise, Shirleen!
Where's the battling spirit?
Surely we can cause a major row on whether foods should go together or not. If we really try.

I meant split the food freaks from the 'unthoughtful people' (It should be called 'thoughtless people' mind!) thread, so we have a thread to fight on!

Phew! Reputation rescued!

Shirleen said:
I meant split the food freaks from the 'unthoughtful people' (It should be called 'thoughtless people' mind!) thread, so we have a thread to fight on!

Phew! Reputation rescued!
Great shout!

I(It should be called 'thoughtless people' mind!)

LOL! I see this thread pop up on my subscribed list so often that I'm liable to soon think 'unthoughtful' is a real word! :D And I think that is VERY unthoughtful of you all! :D

Don't know if it's been said, but apple and cheese sandwiches are awesome.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Starlight said:
Im going to add my own favourite

A slice of bread with peanut butter, topped with strawberry jam, covered with grated cheese and then grilled :drool:

I was with you til you added the cheese! Cheese & I could cope with almost as its pretty much chutney. Cheese on toast yes, peanut butter on toast,yes. Jame on toast yes.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Prior to sw and now my elimination diet, I used to love cold Richmond sausages in a White bread sandwich with honey!! Nom nom nom x

Ooooh, I've never tried an apple and cheese sarnie - I love the combination of an apple and a hunk of cheddar, though, nommy!

Before I was on Slimming World, I used to nom down some odd sandwiches. Cheese and ketchup was a favourite, as was mashed potato and butter, and I lurrrrrve a samosa between two slices of bread or a wrap! :D

My friend Sue likes A baguette, loads of butter , dollops of peanut butter and hot sliced boiled potatoes!!!! She's a twiglet mind!

While my friend had cheese and strawberry jam door steps. I leave the room!

peanut butter and streaky bacon in a sesame burger bun. omg. *drools at memory*
it's not the same in a wholemeal bun with back bacon.

edited to say... "and I wonder why I'm fat?!"

Why don't they do cheese and apple on a stick at parties?
They're quite happy to stick cheese and pineapple on a stick so why not other fruit?

Not sure on the jam on the cheese and peanut butter toasty though. :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back