Freaky Food Combinations!

when i was at uni I used to make up some paxo mix and some dried mash, mix them together with butter (lots) and a tin of tuna lol.
I just ate it from the bowl, with a spoon.

Why don't they do cheese and apple on a stick at parties?
They're quite happy to stick cheese and pineapple on a stick so why not other fruit?

Not sure on the jam on the cheese and peanut butter toasty though. :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I do apple & cheese combo's on a stick (pineapple is too sweet for me)

However, although a great combination, putting them between 2 slices of bread (with OR without spread) is like car theft in a multi-story car park....just wrong on so many levels;)

Sweet and sour combos never work.

Anyone who disagrees with me are probably already affected by doing this.

:p

Brings to mind the "english" trifle Rachel from Friends made with layers of custard, jam, cake and minced beef.

Quoting Joey "custard goood, jam goood, minced beef goood, whats not to like"

Still love Friends !

Brings to mind the "english" trifle Rachel from Friends made with layers of custard, jam, cake and minced beef.

Quoting Joey "custard goood, jam goood, minced beef goood, whats not to like"

Still love Friends !

I've always wanted to try the recipe because I think it could be good lol.

My husband likes to eat cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. He doesn't know when or why he started eating them. :confused:

KittenKat said:
When I was younger I used to love eating chocolate and salt and vinegar crisps together. Not tried it again for years though!

:p
Haha i used to like chocolate (buttons) and hulahoops... Not salt and vinegar though!

Hannah:) said:
My favourite used to be crisp sandwitches - No butter - Not had in a long time!!!

these are the best!!!!

Back