Frecklesy's Weekly Weigh in.....

frecklesy

Start weight 13.8
Week 1: - 12lbs
Current weight 12.10

Very chuffed. Pharmacist could not believe it, I think he was under the impression I put weights in my pockets last week or something!
Anyway this has spurred me on I'm feeling very positive. Even enjoyed chewing the flapjack this morning!

Last edited:
Hi Frecklesy and well done on week one. I just started LT for the 1st time on Thursday and so far it's ok. I don't feel hungry but I miss eating. I've never been heavier and feel awful, hence the drastic measures. Thanks for your posting and congratulations for giving it another go. Good luck. Aine

Aw glad u are joining us, we will do r best to support u. Iv done this before which is why I think I'm finding it hard second time round but I'm pretty determined. Hope we can motivate each other to all keep going. I have to remind myself how much money iv spent on this diet and that makes me pretty determined too!x

Week 2: -4
Current weight 12st 6

Excellent!

Thank u x

Hi Frecklesy and congratulations on your week 2 result. It's good for m to see other people losing weight because then I know it works and I just have to do it!
Abbz, yours is brilliant too and I hope I can have some steady weight loss through this. I'm really counting on it.
As you can see, I'm posting at an odd time and this could be a regular enough occurrence for me if I don't get my sleep sorted out again. Insomnia is rotten because you feel so tired but aren't able to sleep - when I finally gave in and got back out of bed the first thing I thought of was eating something. The 2nd was that I'm glad I'm on LT because I have nothing available and I know I'll have my 3 shakes and first weigh-in tomorrow. I hope I have good news to post : )

Brilliant loss!!! Well done. You'll be happy with that. Next week that will probably be another half stone gone. !!!!

Look forward to your results Aine333

Frecklesy, guess what?! 10lbs down this week!! I'm delighted, but I'll keep my feet on the ground hopefully. It could get tough, but for now, I find this a brilliant way to get going on the diet. Sooo tired now zzzzz Thanks for keeping in touch because the encouragement and update on your progress really make a difference.
Shake, shake, shake peeps : ) x

Absolutely fabulous!!!! Well done - have u started your own weigh in thread? Then we can all chip in, let me know if u have as I'm rubbish at figuring this site out xx

I haven't had time yet to think about it and I can't even workout how to update my tracker - and I'm pretty tech savvy! I'm really encouraged by by other people's posts though and I'm enjoying being a part of the community Thanks for your words of encouragement : ) x

Reactions: djv
Back