"free" takeaways

NN89

Sexy Member
Im really craving a takeaway, ive had a bad bad baddddd few days (ate loads of popcorn yesterday!!! and also binged on kit kats on monday!) I'm at that 1.5st rut...but i really really want a takeaway, i got paid today and am in a bad bad bad mood and need a cheer up!!

Im thinking a chinese, so any suggestions on anything 'free' or low syn? Im going to have some rice...but..any ideas?

I've already had 4.5 syns today :)

What plan are you following today?

I'm not on a 'day' yet, i've had a pretty neutral day and it could go anywhere lol

I've only eaten today: 2 alpen light bars, muller light yogurt, banana, french fries, jacket potato and cheese...

If you wanted to go green why not get boiled rice (free) noodles (free) and stir fry mixed vegetables (6.5 syns)

If you go red you could have hot and sour soup (5 syns) Beef and Black bean sauce (5 syns) or with mushrooms (4.5 syns) but then you couldnt have any rice or noodles because you have already had your HEB today with your jacket potato and alpen light bars.

ive decided to order:

Chicken in black bean sauce
Chicken with mixed vegetable
Noddles
rice

sounds ok?

If you wanted to go green why not get boiled rice (free) noodles (free) and stir fry mixed vegetables (6.5 syns)

If you go red you could have hot and sour soup (5 syns) Beef and Black bean sauce (5 syns) or with mushrooms (4.5 syns) but then you couldnt have any rice or noodles because you have already had your HEB today with your jacket potato and alpen light bars.
Why not have the beef and balck bean and have an EE day. Your HEx's are in the limits so that would do you fine :) The 1.5stone rut is proving tricky for me!

Sorry to butt in :p

I know chicken or beef in black bean sauce is 5 syns on EE or red but if I was having a green day and wanted mixed vegetables in black bean sauce how many syns is that?

How big are the portions for those sort of syns?

Its about 360g on the syns calculator.

Mmmmm....I love chinese! It's gotta be a chicken chow mein for me!

Thats brilliant pity I hadnt read these posts 2 mins ago daughter has just had a special chow mein delivered I could have weighed it :giggle:

I just had a plain chow mien. Couldn't eat 360g! I had had a neutral day so decided to go green. How many syns in plain chow mien?

Hi everyone, any ideas how many sins a chicken omelette would be from the Chinese? I love those omelettes :)

Its a full takeaway/restaurant sized portion
I thought this so i weighed my takeaway portion and it was double the weight of what my book said you could have for 7 syns for chicken chow mein, so my takeaway is actually 14 syns, but still within syn allowance if you fancy a treat
xx

Back