Freestyling newbie!

Hello everyone,

I am an emotional eater, plus have PCOS and have piled on the weight over the years. Managed to shed a lot a couple of years ago and a personal setback resulted in me resorting to food for comfort and undoing all the good work. :cry:

I have started a healthy eating campaign plus have been going to the gym religiously for the past few weeks and the one thing I have missed so far is being part of a community like this one where I can share experiences - so really happy to have found this site.

Thanks. And good luck with your weight loss goals.

xx

Hi hun and welcome to minimins :)

Sounds like you're pretty motivated with the healthy eating and exercising. Long make it continue :D

Keep up the good work hun

x

Thanks for the kind words and support Chelle!

I am hoping I can keep the motivation up. I am now eating 5 mini meals a day - either fruit or crackers with cheese/avocado/beans plus one full meal which is chicken or fish with rice/potatoes/veg.

COngratulations on getting weight loss. Could you share the secret behind your success?

x

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Thanks for the kind words and support Chelle!

I am hoping I can keep the motivation up. I am now eating 5 mini meals a day - either fruit or crackers with cheese/avocado/beans plus one full meal which is chicken or fish with rice/potatoes/veg.

COngratulations on getting weight loss. Could you share the secret behind your success?

x

Hi hun,

After having my DD 4 years ago I followed WW for a year then moved onto CD. I did get down to 140 pounds after 2 years dieting but I've regained 2 stones and am back on CD 810 to shift it again :)

Oh and I'm working out at the gym more....when I can be bothered :rolleyes:

x

shining star said:
Hello everyone,

I am an emotional eater, plus have PCOS and have piled on the weight over the years. Managed to shed a lot a couple of years ago and a personal setback resulted in me resorting to food for comfort and undoing all the good work. :cry:

I have started a healthy eating campaign plus have been going to the gym religiously for the past few weeks and the one thing I have missed so far is being part of a community like this one where I can share experiences - so really happy to have found this site.

Thanks. And good luck with your weight loss goals.

xx

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey you can do it :)

Thanks all for the support. I am back onto minimins after a big break.
I have been doing well on the diet and exercise front though, and have lost 40 pounds already!

Back