Freezer Eat Down!

Add some grated carrots - it makes it taste much nicer. Also a dash of Worcester sauce - not too much - and lots of garlic and celery salt.

ooo i do my bolognaise with grated carrot too! and worcester sauce!

on the freezer front i have been a bad,bad girl today.....got my shopping with the aldi vouchers and got lots of 50% off meats...oh dear...freezer cram for me today as opposed to empty!

on the freezer front i have been a bad,bad girl today.....got my shopping with the aldi vouchers and got lots of 50% off meats...oh dear...freezer cram for me today as opposed to empty!

Well I confess to buying 2 loaves of reduced ww bread and some icecream but thats nothing compared to some people :p
What do you mean by aldi vouchers and 50% of fmeats?

Well I confess to buying 2 loaves of reduced ww bread and some icecream but thats nothing compared to some people :p
What do you mean by aldi vouchers and 50% of fmeats?

the 50% off the meats (i got steak,chicken,lean mince and more) were just in store reductions as todays date (they always reduce by 50% firstish thing).

the vouchers....in todays daily mirror there is a £5 off £35 spend and several smaller vouchers for 30% off specific things.

the 50% off the meats (i got steak,chicken,lean mince and more) were just in store reductions as todays date (they always reduce by 50% firstish thing).

the vouchers....in todays daily mirror there is a £5 off £35 spend and several smaller vouchers for 30% off specific things.

Oh I didn't realise they did that will have to try and pop in...when my freezers empty

Oh I didn't realise they did that will have to try and pop in...when my freezers empty

yeah they do whatever they have daily......ahem...if you like bread stuffs then they are always stickered 50% off first thing too!! obviously times may vary in yours.
i find it brilliant though and as its opposite school its so easy to pop in daily after i drop my girls off! the stuff just has a round red sticker on it with 50% off written on it in white....its addictive! i love going in to scope out the bread and chillers,lol.

Got minced porkmout and making pork n apple burgers! First time! Didnt use recipe so hope they will b ok!

Whilst I might not be using much out of the Freezer, I went shopping this morning, and again, only replaced the peas and Magnums:)

I did put something in the freezer yesterday I must admit
not that it will stay there long with my hubby and my dad
both addicted to them ....fish finger

Well got some chicken breast out last night
So this morning I made
Chicken and chickpea mushy pea curry

image-2470596682.jpg

Well managed another shopping morning without buying anything to go in the Tardis!

As an antithesis to the eat down... I've managed to squeeze enough cash to buy a small freezer to keep in spare room, it means all uncooked stuff can go downstairs and all cooked upstairs ( upstairs is mine).

In my new kitchen I've bought some plinth drawers to store the plastic tubs in too! I will link to my blog when finished because I am determined to get really organised!

As an antithesis to the eat down... I've managed to squeeze enough cash to buy a small freezer to keep in spare room, it means all uncooked stuff can go downstairs and all cooked upstairs ( upstairs is mine).

In my new kitchen I've bought some plinth drawers to store the plastic tubs in too! I will link to my blog when finished because I am determined to get really organised!
Blog? Didn't know you had a blog?x

just took a pack of diced chicken out for tea tonight....not sure what im doing with it yet though x

Back