Freezing!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I thought it was just me!!!
I have been freezing for the last week.
I have a teddy bear (that is actually my son's) which goes in the microwave. It's really warm and fuzzy to cuddle. Lovely.
My other half also bought me a "slanket" last xmas which I adore.
A blanket with sleeves - then you don't have to let the cold air in whilst having a drink or changing TV channel. Sheer genius.
Maybe we should all huddle up like the penguins???:D

I've been freezing the past couple of days too. I thought I was getting a cold or something lol. I'm currently sitting wrapped in a blanket. lol. clairegoodall that slanket sounds like a good idea. I have to look out for that. :)

Ooohh the cold...i hate it so much.I'm a naturally cold person anyway...but a right moaning minnie on cd as always freezing...but when i used to work with horses i was given a duvet suit :) it's like a jump suit but a thick duvet...absolutely love it and couldn't be without it lol x

Im currently sat with my bodyshop neck wheatbag round me and my nose is freezing

Oh dear, I am sorry (for myself) to report that the hideous CD chill is now affecting me, somehow I avoided it for nearly nine weeks but its finally caught up with me tonight.
On lighterlife I used to wear the following to bed : thermal vest, cotton nightdress, pyjama bottoms, long fleece nightdress, fluffy bedsocks, sometimes a dressing gown over my ensemble.
I am so dreading winter, I will have to indulge in regular whingeing here!

those blankets with arms are in primark at the moment girls, i laughed when i saw them the other day but they are looking like the best invention ever right now

I am so glad I read all this - I thought it was just me! I have always been the one with hot hands and now I am cold a lot of the time. It's nice to know it's the diet and not just my whole system going haywire.

Back