Fresh start, again!

Well done you! I weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous I had a bad day Tuesday but the rest of the week I've been on plan so fingers crossed!!!! Xxx

Thank you!!!

One bad day doesn't always ruin a good week, I have learnt that this week!

Fingers crossed your 6 days of great work will make up for it. If not, there is always next week!!

Good luck! Let me know how you get on! :) Xx

Well done Trina, that's an awesome loss! :D I've had a pretty good week too, 3 lb off so I'm happy with that. :)

Well done Trina, that's an awesome loss! :D I've had a pretty good week too, 3 lb off so I'm happy with that. :)

Amazing, well done to you too! If I could loose 3lbs each week I would be over the moon!

I hope this week goes just as well for us both! :D x

Hi all,

I had a really hard time on Friday, and on reflection, I should have come here and I might have felt better more quickly. You live and learn!

My friends and I decided to going on a girls night out, quite last minute, which was really exciting cause it had been a long time since I have had a good dance!

But the problem came when I decided to pop into town to try and find something new to wear. I shouldn't have bothered, I know how badly this always goes!

I live in Leeds, a rather big city, so I should have had no problem! I am currently a size 26, but their are only two shops I could find that sell clothes in my size, Yours and New Look.

Yours used to be quite good, but they seem to have changed the kind of clothes they stock as they know seem to be catering to an older lady, so I found nothing there. Then I headed to New Look, where I expected to find something quite easily, but I couldn't have been more wrong! The plus size section was over in a tiny corner of the shop with just a couple of rails. They didn't stock a single going out dress! All they had was a rail of sale tops, and couple of shirts/shirt dresses, some jackets and some jeans. New Look is meant to be a shop that young people shop in. I think it is great that they have a plus size section, but with the stock they had, they may as well have not bothered!

Two hours later, and no new outfit, I went home feeling awful about myself.

Luckily I had an amazing night with my friends. My boyfriend is amazing and managed to cheer me up, but it took a lot of work! I know this problem will go away as I loose more weight, but it shouldn't be this hard for a young, larger woman to shop in one of the countries larger cities!

Sorry, rant over!!

How is everyone's week going?

x

I had a really bad weekend I just kept eating! I'm back on track this morning though hopefully I can still get a loss by Friday!!!

I hope you're week is better and keep your chin up you will soon be able to buy all those lovely clothes you want. Xxx

IMG_0165.PNG

I had a really bad weekend I just kept eating! I'm back on track this morning though hopefully I can still get a loss by Friday!!!

I hope you're week is better and keep your chin up you will soon be able to buy all those lovely clothes you want. Xxx

Fingers crossed for your weight loss on Friday! I would just remember, if you weren't on SW, you would had a bad weekend, it would be followed up by a bad week!

Let me know how you get on!! Xx

Hi all!

Weigh in last night, and my some miracle, I managed to loose 2 pounds! So I got my half stone award :D

I have realised this week that my main issue seems to be keeping to the plan when I am stressed. I am buying a house at the moment and the whole thing has taken over my life. It's going to be great, and I am so excited, but I just need to find a way to keep in control when the stress does get to me!

Do any one have any tips???

How have your weeks gone?

Xx

My week stated ok but went down hill. I've got a rotten cold so either haven't wanted to eat or over done it with the eating. By some miracle I weighed in this morning and stayed the same! Xxx

I've lost my mojo My backs really bad at the moment and one day of being bad has now turned into 7 I'm so angry with my self

I've lost my mojo My backs really bad at the moment and one day of being bad has now turned into 7 I'm so angry with my self

I really hope you're feeling better now! And that you have had a better week. My back is bad at the moment too and I know how much it can get in the way :( xx

Just read your thread, I can relate to a lot of what you say in your first post. I'm also the biggest I've ever been, and at 5 foot nothing it really shows!
RE stress eating, is it worth keeping a load of pre made free snacks in the fridge? SW houmous, egg muffins, no/low syn fromage frais pots etc? And some cupboard bits like mug shots, low fat super noodles, low syn biscuits? The Gullon no added sugar ones are quite low

I'm a lot better thank you . Unfortunately I have put 2lb on but onwards and downwards. I hope you're ok? Xx

Just read your thread, I can relate to a lot of what you say in your first post. I'm also the biggest I've ever been, and at 5 foot nothing it really shows!
RE stress eating, is it worth keeping a load of pre made free snacks in the fridge? SW houmous, egg muffins, no/low syn fromage frais pots etc? And some cupboard bits like mug shots, low fat super noodles, low syn biscuits? The Gullon no added sugar ones are quite low
Hi please could you help me with the mugshots are they all sun free? Really enjoying the madras flavour but I come to notice people saying some mugshots have up to 12 syns! It's less than 1%fat by the way hope you can help xx

Hi Trina,

Just had a quick read through your diary- it sounds like you have brilliant motivation and lots of good reasons to lose the weight! I have just re-started and I'm trying to work up my motivation levels!

Amazing loss this week- well done!

Back