Fresh start EE diary

law3a3m

Gold Member
Hi!
I'm re-starting my diary after my abysmal dedication to the last one! I skipped group last night as my scales at work said I'd maintained (it is lady week which in hindsight may be the reason). My losses have slowed recently and I've become a bit disheartened so time for a fresh start!

Bit of background about me..... I'm 27 I've been doing SW since July and lost 2st 6.5lbs so far. I'd like to lose another 5.5 stow to reach target.
I'll post my food for the day later....finishing my last night shift soon!

Xx

law3a3m said:
Hi!
I'm re-starting my diary after my abysmal dedication to the last one! I skipped group last night as my scales at work said I'd maintained (it is lady week which in hindsight may be the reason). My losses have slowed recently and I've become a bit disheartened so time for a fresh start!

Bit of background about me..... I'm 27 I've been doing SW since July and lost 2st 6.5lbs so far. I'd like to lose another 5.5 stow to reach target.
I'll post my food for the day later....finishing my last night shift soon!

Xx

Hi!!! Well done on the fab loss so far if you've done that much so far you can do the rest sometimes it's just waiting for it to click back into place and maybe mix things up a bit xx :)

Okay so day one of my proper food diary! It's been a strange day food wise as I've just finished nights and only woke up at 2pm! Had 1/2 my HEx A during the night on milk so half left for the day.

2pm lunch/breakfast!
1 alpen light (1/2 HEX B)

Tea
Piri piri pork casserole with roast potatoes. It has passata, tinned toms, sugar snap peas, peppers and an onion as superfree.
Gonna finish my fruit salad off after tea (apples, grapes, pineapple, Sharon fruit and tangerine)

Snacks
One slice of WW toast (HEX B) with low low cheese spread (HEX A)
Mikado sticks x 10 = 5 syns

Also may have a couple of vodkas....it is Friday after all!
I'll update if plans change

Xx

It is so confusing! I start nights on Monday so that day I get up, have breakfast as normal, do some form of exercise to tire me out then go back to bed until tea time. So I basically miss lunch.
As I'm on nights I have tea with my partner at normal tea time, lunch at 3am and breakfast before bed! It feels very surreal eating pasta at 3am. But weirdly I get my biggest losses on nights I think because I drink so much water and don't have many syns.
Today i had an appointment so didn't have time in between dragging my lazy bum out of bed and leaving the house to eat. Normally I'd have a mugshot or something. I'm starving now as my tea is cooking! Xxx

Quick amendment to the syns....I steered clear of the vodka and instead had a curly wurly (6), highlights fudge hot choc (2) and 4mikados (2) for a total of 10syns.
If I can stick to that for the week I'll be happy

Hey

Had a nice day today been to the cinema with my BF and resisted the pick n mix! Secretly a bit proud of myself. Not been great on superfree with meals today but am eating them as snacks.

Breakfast
2 x skinny lizzie sausages (2syns), 3 rashers of bacon, half tin of baked beans

No lunch as we had that at 12!

Tea
Pan fried sirloin steak, SW chips, green beans and broccoli with peppercorn sauce (2 syns and HEX A)

Snacks
2x alpen light (hex b)
Watermelon
Tangerines x 2
Pineapple

And def having some vodka but will stay within syns! Going to have up to 15 tonight and pull it back in for the rest of the week

Xx

So today has been a hectic one! Started the couch to 25k today so went for the first run this morning with my friend. I was surprised by how easy I found it, I think the 30DS may be improving my fitness a little bit :) also made a veg pasta bake to freeze and take to work for my lunches this week- feel quite productive!

Breakfast
1 skinny lizzie sausage (1syn), bacon and baked beans, one slice of wholemeal toast ( half HEX B)

No lunch again but did snack on some pineapple.

Tea
Chicken stuffed with laughing cow blue cheese, in smash breadcrumbs, roast pots, broccoli and syn free BBQ sauce

Still need I have half of each healthy extra so might have a slice of cheese on toast for supper.
Going to have 10 mikado (5syns) during X factor and leave my syn total at 6 for the day.

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey everyone!

Had my first early shift in 10 days today and oh my god it was painful when that alarm went off! The joys of shift work :-/ have stayed on plan today so far but nothing seems to be satisfying me. Feel hungry all the time...I blame lady week!

So far food looks like his:

Breakfast
35g bran flakes (HEX B) and 150ml almond alpro milk (1/2 HEX A)

Snack
Fruit salad (watermelon, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, apple, tangerine)

Lunch
Tomato and mozzarella pasta bake (1/2 HEX A) with leek, red onion, celery, passata, yellow pepper, red pepper.

Pre- Zumba snack
Sweet and sour mugshot

Tea
Lamb steaks, batchelors rice and roasted veg

Will definitely have some syns tonight- probably a 2 finger kitkat (5.5) and some mikados to take me to 10syns

Better go and psych myself up for an hour of Zumba!
Xx

Having a major munchie day today :-/ had the worst headache since yesterday and its really making me want to curl up on the sofa with a blanket and a big bag if pick n mix....BUT I will not do it and try and stay on plan

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEX B) and milk

Lunch
Veggie pasta bake and sliced chicken breast

Tea
Undecided....either burger and chips/shepherds pie or I might get a Chinese takeaway for 5 syns as the idea of cooking makes my head want to explode :-(

Snacks
Have had an alpen light, 2mikados and a fruit salad

Back