Fresh Start

Hi bb13
Hope you had a nice time in spain.well done for maintaining.
can I ask what the reason is for adding in a 600cal meal and was it a low carb one just nosey sorry.
cathy

A 600 cal low carb meal every day for a week after four weeks of total is recommended on Exante - it's supposed to boost your metabolism I think and also I guess a good idea because Exante dieters aren't monitored the way they are on LL.

Thanks for coming over to see me!!

xx

A change in routine is difficult to manage, well done for saying the same. Loss will probably show next week xx

Thanks! I do hope so. I see you've been feeling under the weather - hope you are on the mend soon. I've been having problems with a rash but can't quite pin down what it is ... seems to come on at work in the afternoons and looks like hives. Maybe I'm just allergic to work!!

xx

Hi Hun
Hows it going areyou still fighting the good fight.
Cathy

Hi Cathy

Some days it is a struggle but I'm still sticking to the plan! Have given up on soups for now so I'm sticking to two shakes and a bar plus the occasional Coke Zero.

Hope all is well in your world?

xx

I couldn't update my ticker and somehow deleted it while trying. Not sure I can be bothered to set it up again. :sigh:

Doing well with the weight loss nice consitent progress. Well done you xx

Well done you are doing really well congratulations on the 3 stone loss
Cathy

Am pleased that I've managed to reduce my cholesterol level from 8.6 to 6.6 and now to 6.0 without statins. I have another six months to get to 5 or under.

Weight loss has slowed but pleased to have lost even one pound this week after four social occasions in just over a week!

I'm plodding on! :)

No idea how much damage Christmas has done but I'm now back on total (day 2) and ready to continue and reach my goal.

Day three of total and very happy to have resisted temptation at the train station today when I had a 30 minute wait for my train. Boredom is always dangerous for me!!

Back