FRESH START

Hope you're feeling ok? :)

Morning. Feeling much better thanks apart from not being able to use my right arm much. Been getting myself in a bit of a rut with all this time off work and not able to do much. Time to snap out of it and start thinking positive, like having time to get off my bum and get out for some nice long walks.

Yesterday consisted of
B:bacon egg and mushrooms
L:tuna and mayo salad
D:pork steaks and stuffed mushrooms
S:Sugar free jelly and tbsp cream

Morning:)
Hope you get some sunshine for a walk (its forecast here:) ). Keep going and dont forget - more greens!

Thanks. Not too bad here today. Still need to wrap up me thinks!!Lots of greens planned for today. Going for a carvery and my plates gonna look a bit empty without the roasties and yorkshire puds but i'll fill up on the meat and veg. Would the cauliflower cheese be ok?

I'm afraid that people often use flour in the cauli sauce so it's not entirely safe:(. But personally i would probably have a little bit for flavour and then focus on the other veggies. Caveries always make me miss carrots though - sigh!
Enjoy
Xx

Course. Silly me,never thought about the flour. Guess there's always gonna something i'll really miss but i should be able to still enjoy a family meal out if make the right choices. Thanks x

Morning, so how was the carvery?

Back