FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi and welcome Loveheart. Are you all set to win the balloon this week? x

I'll look down the list on Sunday evening to see who has lost the most. It's a bit of fun but another incentive to spur you on - Good luck x

Aww thats a really nice idea! Well i think im only guna lose about 2 pounds this week if that! so im not sure the balloon will be mine this week! hehe! xx

Not too bad considering I've been poorly. However, not expecting a loss next week as I have a flexable day comming.

Kookie -1lb

Hello ladies, a surprising 2lbs for me this week :) And that's officially 30 pounds lost :) 3/4 of my goal done! Only ten more pounds to go (for now).

Kookie- 1lb
Sugar- 2lb
Peachy- 2lb

Well done Girls - looks like a draw at the moment but things could change x

Hi all,

For some reason I forgot to check in with you all last week, but I lost that pesky Easter pound! :)

I'm feeling a lot more on top of things food-wise, and have lost 2 pounds, which makes me 1lb off target!

I discoverd the downside today, when the sun came out and I went to put on a dress I wore last year that I loved, and it looked really shapeless. Think I'll be needing to brave getting the sewing machine out. And if thats the only downside I'm sure you'll all agree we can live with it :)

Kookie- 1lb
Sugar- 2lb
Peachy- 2lb
Allie - 1lb
Hobbesy -2lb

Aw Hobbesy, no biggie! Well done. You get sowing now ;) I've got a similar problem with.. everything I own. It's very sad haha. But good at the same time, isn't it!?

Hey - I'm gonna have to find a bigger balloon (or a smaller font)! Well done Girls x

I'm waiting for somebody to swoop in and steal it off us girls! Like.. Red? He's been known to do it, and he might do it again :D

You're OK Girls - No-one has stolen it - The balloon's yours

woohoo! And well done everyone else. Its always the weeks you don't expect it for some reason :)

2lb is a good healthy weightloss - if we could all do that every week we would be doing fantastic x

Sugar-me too!

Oh well, well done every one :) Until next week ;) x

Back