Friday Hour x Hour

Thanks Donna and Lemma. Lemma I haven't had a good LLC, I have never been given any resources at all from day 1, so in regards to the waterwheel, i am ever so sorry but i don't know what you are talking about.

Corey I have still been drinking 4litres of water since starting RTM last week, i never knoew it was 3litres. Thank you for letting me know! I will bare that in mind now and start drinking 1 litre every 4 hours! How long does one have to drink 3 litres of water during RTM for then? Sorry to ask!

I am a bit concerned now and am getting all worried and paranoid, as i hope that I haven't suffered from Water Posioning without realising as (i have been dizzy, eyes have been funny, headaches and some stomach pains before start RTM). Would i know if I had it?

I get very paranoid, so i do apologise everyone!

Hi Tange,

I drink like loads of water in 1 go! I am worried now! I 1litre in a space of 2 mins, i drink like 2 litres within the hour. I have been doing this for 7 months! OMG, hope i am ok!

Don't worry Slims - That is not enough to cause you any trouble, and if it was going to it owuld have by now.

Reports like these are intended for one thing: to create hysteria.

The bippin media has lost so much respect in my eyes over the years. This is just another thing for them to bash.

They will come back in a couple of monts and say LL is the best thing in the world.

Its like eggs, coffee, wine, chocolate - one day they lot will kill you. The next report - they are all miracle foods, etc., etc.

Do buy into their propaganda. If you are concerned, speak to your GP for peace of mind - but really, I doubt very seriously you have anything to worry about at all!!!

Slimms, There is absolutely no way you could have water poisoning - for starters you would know it if you had, especially as it makes you so ill that it can prove fatal. So don't panic about that.

As not on RtM myself yet, I have only picked this snippet up on here, but from what I understand, as you are now eating, you are getting some liquid through the food you are eating - which is why the minimum amount they expect you to drink drops by a litre. But consider this, for a "normal" person to remain hydrated during the day, they are advised to drink 2 litres every day. If you are drinking 4 litres a day now, and are happy with drinking 4 litres, I see no reason why you can't stay drinking that amount. It is advisable to drink it frequently during the day, that way the body doesn't need to retain water for its purposes as it becomes accustommed to getting the water it needs during the day. By gulping it down a litre in 2 minutes as you have been doing, I wonder what the gap is before you have another drink? You may find that this is causing some water retention, and by averaging it out during the day, you may just find a little drop in weight as an added bonus.

I think I have just got some of Lola courage (see other thread). I have just enrolled to run for the RNIB in the 2009 London Marathon. Always wanted to do it, but would have had broken nose and knees caps from my jiggly belly if I had ran it before now!! Good news I have a year to train for it.

Excellent news there Corey, that is one brilliant achievement to aim for - well done.

Thanks Tange, BL and Corey, you guys have made me feel more relaxed about the whole situation! I will try to get checked up from my doctor in the next couple of weeks just generally! But thank you :)

Back