***friday*** hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all.

Just 1pt down so far.
Feeling great this morning think my cold has finally lifted, or is it that the kids arnt screaming at each other yet.lol.

Have a great day every1, good luck for any WIs today.xx

Whizzbang well done for you loss yesterday.xx

Morning Susan

Day 12 for me, 1 cup of tea and a pint water down. I will have my porridge later..

Hope you all have a great day

HM

well done both of you are doing fabby.xx

Hi everyone,

Had a pint of water and half a chocky shake...am now running late for work cos I have been reading inspirational things on here for the last 30 mins! Hope everyone has a great day

angie

Morning my partners in crime lol.
Looks like its going to be another gorgeous day today, lets hope its gorgeous in every way and that our diets are easy for us, if we are being weighed that it's a good one, and if we have been struggling, lets hope its easy today.
Good luck today everybody,
Thanks carol xx
Bring it on!!
Lynne x

Morning ladies, I had a terrible day yesterday I'm ashamed to say sigh.. back to it today.... Have just started my water and am planning to have 4 packs today to even out the hunger pangs! good luck everyone, and to weighers hope the scales are kind! x

3pts and a yummy choc tetra down so far this morning.xx

Hi everyone. Has anyone seen the dietchef ad on tv? Just saw it for the first time.

Oh my god how irritating is the woman on it? Clearly comes from the Geri Halliwell school of acting (saw the episode of sex and the city with her in it the other night - makes me cringe every time). I have nothing against the product by the way, think its a good idea, just a very uncomfortable advert! lol

yes not the best ad is it.lol.
have you looked at the site it looks nice food, then again 14wks on cd any food looks good.lol.

Haha thats true Susan! Diet chef website does look good, but I have images of the food turning up and the servings looking tiny even on a saucer! lol.

so far so good had a bar and a pint with 2 black coffees as ive got my daughters 10th birthday party to get ready this afternoon so need to try to keep awake !!! lol

Afternoon ladies.

Just got back from the Drs..smear test. I hate them, still hopefully that will be it for 5years..

2 shakes and 2 litres water downn so far. Having a nice cuppa tea now. The sun is still shining, a nice Autumn day.

Off to watch the Davis Cup and chill out for the rest of the day.

Hope you are all glugging away.
Catch you later
HM

Well thats work over and done with for another week. Managed 4 litres so far today, a tetra and a bowl of porridge. I dont have a lot of time to log on here at the weekends so i hope you all have a good one and make the most of the lovely weather thats forecast. Speak to you all Monday

Karen x

oooh been a good day so far

Kept to SS, 3 shakes and soooo much water I am sloshing:eatdrink017:. Came home early and did 2 hours of work in the sun and then had a hot tub in the afternoon sun reading the latest Country living magazine.

Fabulous. Have just had a warm choc orange with some husks and will probably have what's left in the packet cold with ice later...or I might have half a vanilla pack with nutmeg

Yum. Also spoke to my colleague who is on this diet too and she and I have pledged to do SS for at least the next 3 weeks and look at small steps
(we'd both been cheating a bit with extra non diet proteins:busted:)
So feel more determined now. And even if my scales have stayed the same I can now get into a tighter pair of size 18's wooooohooooo. Everything is alright in angie-bum land:)

Choc shake for me in a min, snuggled up in bed checking the losses and comments on here!!
Lynne x

MMMMM.... just had a frozen chocolate tetra.... trouble is I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!! All I can say is its a good job I haven't got anymore!!!!

Evening ladies, well the restart didnt go well today, so im going to start tomorrow when i now at the weekends i dont dwell on the hungar pangs and just keep busy as its normally all go at the weekend!

Im off to bed now as i feel rough tbh and will be on at ther weekend at some point, night girls x

Back