***friday*** hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Good morning girlies and men if you feel like popping in.lol.

How are you all this morning??

Im on my 2nd pint and just having a coffee.

Gonna get washed and dressed in a mo and wonder into town for a few bits and bobs.

Morning folks, i plan to stay in pjs for a little longer as i am staying in today and catching up on a bit of housework. Got my water and my tea and will have porridge in a bit.

Am going to be 100% today. Feel a bit bleggh though today as the witch got me yesterday - 4 days late! cd is messing with my body now.

morning everyone! had my porridge and half a litre so far, the day of friends wedding is finally here so i'm off to the hairdressers at ten to get my hair done! Got to be really careful with the alkeehol today, going to drink as much sparkling water as possible to put people off the scent and pretend i'm drinking, i think it'll be easier that way!!

have a great day all!!

xx

Good luck on staying 100% today sara! my mantra i keep repeating in my head is from when i spotted the label on my work trousers "UK Size 12" and any time i think i want to cheat i just keep repeating it over and over!!

xx

I am so happy the week-end is finally here.wahey!!! My week-ends commence on a thurs evening. I only work part-time as a cleaner in a office and go uni doing bsc psychology but when thurs night gets here I am well ready for week-end:)

Hiya girls am not happy! new phone has gone on the trot already - its either in this house somewhere or i left it in back of cab on way home. Am letting this upset me and makinfg me cheat. have contacted cab office and they will get back to me, hope i find it as it has all my mates numbers on :(

Yay, Susan it sounds like you are feeling perkier this morning, back to your old self. I actually managed 4 litres yesterday in the end! Had coffee and porridge, just starting on the water now. Hope you find your phone.

Yes im feeling a lot better this morning, just been a bought a new skirt and 2 new jumpers, i love matalan, 2 jumpers for £10 I got a bright pink one and a lovely blue one and a denim skirt.xxx

Sara dont let it get to you hunni.What is more important, you being able to have another baby soon or a phone?!

Lelly have a lovely day hun.xx

Well done on your 4lts yesterday frances I think i did about 3 in the end.x

Hi girls,

It's day 1 for me (on my 4th re-start) have just had a toffee and walnut shake and nearly at 2L of water down. I can't wait to hit the big K, gotta keep out of trouble till then...

Come on here as much as you can Cass, we'll keep you on the straight and narrow!! I'm having Toffee & Walnut for lunch today, but gonna have it hot. Stick at it.

hi cass, im just having a soup as i was cold and hungry when i got home from shopping.xx

frances i really got you onto the hot shakes didnt i .lol.

You have indeed. That, and being absolutely frozen on Monday when I had a shake with 4 ice cubes in it!! Must admit I only got Toffee & walnut because you love it so much and I had to think fast when my CDC only had 3 of my beloved Choc Mint left. Hopefully I will love it as much as Choc Mint when hot.

I think the toffee and walnut ones are a bit like caramel horlicks, i love them as i do choc mints, i just think they taste better hot.xx

hi - 1 1/2 litres down and a hot choc. was 100% ss yestrday and want to do the same today as get weighed tomorrow. drank 3 litres yesterday and the scales moved this morning so am gonna try for 4 litres today. am not having a bar today as they do cause blockage (sorry tmi!) so am on shakes.

have ordered 2 weeks supply from CDC as do not want to bother with scales and weighing in next week as its TOM so can concentrate on following CD.

Im fine honestly the baby is way more important but i tend too lose my head when im stressed so i just took out insurance for it, if it dont turn up i cam claim on it (good thinking from me hehe).

Im going to grab second pint and tea been busy cleaning the lounge up!

Hi All,

100% on SS+ I am today, altho one of my Colleagues made me tea with semi skim milk in it instead of skim.

Had porridge for breakfast, 1 litre of water since I've been at work oh and had another pint with the porridge. Just had a vanilla shake and I'm freezing cold!

Im on 3rd pint at he moment and this close to telling ds to spend the day in his room - hes being so naughty!
Im going to have a porridge again in a bit, its cold here today!

Hot Toffee & Walnut shake is..............yummmmm. MR2 Owner (what's your name btw?)don't have your shakes cold this weather, they freeze you to bits, hot shakes all the way!

Hi ladies, what a blinkin horrible day. I'm in bed with a..... no not a hunk.... with a cold. Cant go to my mums and that is worrying me no end but I darent give her my cold. My daughter is going to go round to look after my mum and dad when she finishes work today, and shes going to go tomorrow too but, gosh the timing for getting a cold is making me very fed up.
I'm supposed to be going out tonight (i never go out) and was looking forward to it, so I am going to take two lemsips and still go. I have had one shake today, two cups of tea, two lemsips and NO WATER. I cant face any water, If I come out of ketosis because of the lemsips and dont lose any weight coz of the lack of water I dont feel well enough to be that bothered. I wont eat but I will get back into ketosis when I feel less poo!!
Sorry i'm such a miserable bug*ger just lately girls,I'm not usually this negative, i promise.
Lynne x

Back