Friday night blues..

smidge87

Rubenesque
What's everyone up to tonight? What do you do on the weekends now - I guess most like me would normally have had a treat night before Exante?!

I'm a bit bored tonight, partner is cooking up his delicious steak dinner and I've eaten all my packs :( Just makes me want get stuck into a big bag of crisps or a nice big bar of galaxy lol oh well, better get the puzzle book out!!

I know exactly how u feel. Friday would usually be a treat day. We dont usually get a take away but I tend to eat without thinking at the week end. Instead I just had a huge mug of black coffee and came on here for inspiration. Mr has just got back with a bottle of wine! More black coffee for me I guess :(

Friday is takeaway night for me! Feels so weird. It's pretty hard. :(

I actually blocked the takeaway websites on my laptop so that I can't get on them, lol.

I think weekends are going to be really tough!

Lol I'm glad to hear from some fellow sufferers!! I'm now sipping down a hot blackcurrent watching my OH eat crisps and drink wine!!

Luckily for me I'm on refeed from Monday to get ready for my hols in 2 weeks. But I'd say the days of Friday night takeaway are over for good, else I'll just end up a big chunk again :sigh:

I still eat Indian minus the rice and it doesn't really affect my weight Smidge? I think the thing I have noticed is that I can pretty much eat anything so long as I keep processed/white carbs out (only saying this so you don't get into fearing food and gains etc).

Friday nights were always wine nights for me and I do miss them! I have had wine quite a bit but try and keep it to social do'd now rather than just sat at home ;) x

That's good to remember for the future, I have had a couple of curries out actually and never came out of ketosis. I know I have to be careful, if I was too bad I'd have just fallen off the wagon! I know what I'm like, one treat can turn into a binge!!

Luckily I'm not really a drinker, can't say as I drunk much before the diet but these hot days make of crave a delicious summery cocktail!!

Back