FRIDAY WEIGH IN! :)

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
hiya everybody :)

does anyone else go and get weighed on a friday?

im off2 boots 2 get weighed today for the first time since i properly (properly) got back on sw :8855:

ive been so good this week and im hoping for a decent loss. anyone else?

it would be great to have a buddy or even buddies :D

im off 2 get weighed at about 12 :eek:
hehe xxx

haha i love your little guy eating the bunny... im a thursday weigher but wanted to wish you well ... good luck :D

thanku! hehe yeh the bunny looks very tasty too doesnt it :) lol
good luck with ur weigh in next thurs! did yestrdays go as planned? xxx

yeah it did go really well ... i was totm so wasnt expecting much of a loss but it was my first week and i had lost 3lbs :D big grin... :) what number are you hoping for although any loss is a loss :D x

well done :cool: 3lbs on totm is awesome! :D im hoping 3 or 4 lbs ...not sure tho..please let it be! lol
i will let u know when i get back how much ive lost:) xxxx

thankyou :) i
lost 3lbs woooo :worthy:
and i resisted temptation in the cake shop when my bloke asked me 2 get him some cakes :D hehe xxx

Hi there....we already have a Friday WI page if you would like to come & join us & well done on your losses

now we have a new thread :)
thankyou for ur well done :D
an thats so weird as i was looking at the belgian bun too! its always been belgian bun or chelsea bun theyr my favourites :)
xxx

hehe mmm cakeys are sooo good :(
but its ok we have lots of food to eat on sw, so much choice! :D
what u havin 4 tea tonite? im having gammon, 2 eggs and sw chips and im so excited :eek:
xxx

yeah it was lovely thanks! mmmmm.. :) love pasta bake too tho, how did u make that? was it nice? i sumtimes use dolmio cheese and tomato pastabake sauce cos its only like 6 syns for half a jar:eek:
xxxx

i use homepride and just measure out the pasta and use half a jar as i have a 600 calorie dinner limit... which is easy to stick to with the pasta bakes... just have to go easy on the cheese lol :( i may have to think about slimming world as an option but i like how controlled slimfast is... i dont have many decisions to make... strawberry or banana? lol whereas deciding and counting breaky lunch and dinner would become overwhelming and i would probably allow myself too much ... :/ hmm... how do you find it? x

yeah i know what u mean its easier 2 pick something thats just there like a shake or bar :) i am in love with slimming world lol im on the extra easy plan so i can eat lots of food and still have my syns too so u can even have chocolate evry day if u want :eek::cool: lol
if i didnt do slimming world i would be hungry all the time i think and then i would have to binge so i dont think it would do me any good:confused: hehe
do u get hungry on slimfast? its gona be interesting seein how much we both lose each week doing completely different diets :) xxxx

well that good if that works for you!! im going to try and stick to this as best as i can!!! :) it will be kool to monitor our weight loss's together im not sticking to slim fast 3 2 1 at the min im skipping the snacks and i dont really miss snacking... not like i thought i would... i might add in snacks when if i get bored but we will see :) xxx

ah i see yeah it will definatly be interesting to see :) glad uve found a plan u like and its working for you :)
what exactly is the plan u have to do? is it milkshakes and then a certain amount of calories? xxx

:banana dancer: ha ha sorry this smiley has no relevance 2 wat we'r talking about but i just think its sooo funny! x

thats a good idea :) its always great when a diet doesnt feel like a diet cos then we dont feel like theres an end point if u get me? what flavour shake did u have today? :D

Back