Friday's Plan

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Morning all, mixed day today due to lunch in for my training. Lost 1/2 lb last night which is amazing :eek: considering the week I have had and I am back on the straight and narrow! which probably means I will gain 5 lbs next week! LOL But no more messing around!

I hung around 40 mins after I weighed in and our leader still hadn't shown up and I had cooked up some sausages and pork grills from the order I placed with Joe Sausages to share with the class, but eventually my friend and I left as it was nearly 8 and we wanted dinner :) I am giving her one more week and then looking elsewhere within SW

B: Frittata & mac and cheese (HE A), skinny sf vanilla latte (HE A)
L: 1/2 sandwich HE B, fruit, salad
D: Salmon fillet grilled with bbq sauce marinade (2 syns), bns chips, steamed tenderstem broccoli

S: mullerlight, banana
E: 30 mins aerobics
W: 2 litres

Have a good day!
x

Sounds good !
Im on GREEN day today

Honey nut shreddies HE- B
Milk 350 skimmed HE -A
Lunch- stir fry with plain noodles. Blur dragon sauce 5 syns
Supper- dont know... maybe syn free chips and beans

Snacks- Apple, mullar light(s) LOL, snackajack rice cake (3 syns)

Ruthy xxx

Ooh forgot to add that I will also have a glass or 2 of wine (as it's friday!), hmm just looked up the syns and 6 syns for a glass of wine! 14 for mulled wine! ok not totally relevant but it was a shock! LOL So looks like it will be just the 1 glass!

Green day for me today too.

* Baked beans on 2 slices of nimble toast (1B)
* Chocolate cherries (I work in food industry so need to try them - for work honestly) 5 syns approx
* Whole punnet of fresh blueberries (free)
* Pasta N Sauce (1 syn)
* Apple (free)
* Poached egg and S/W chips (free)

(1A used as milk in my coffee through out the day)

I'm on Green today too!
Just had Cheese (HEA) on Toast (HEB) for Lunch
And having Pasta tonight, in homemade spicy tomato sauce and might throw some Prawns (HEB) in!

Hehe, it's not really, most the stuff I taste is a bit pants and I hate having to waste syns on it!! Ungrateful me??

Hey louise24 send some of the choccy cherries to try, ill sample them for you if your finding it hard to do Pmsl.
Ruthy

Back