friend wanted

Hi Lynda, good to hear from you. Yes it is a struggle and it is all in the mind. I get huge, overpowering urges. I love going out for meals and that is so hard. I go out over 3 times a week for something to eat - that's why I'm so fat! My hubby and son going out to Indian tomorrow without me and I could cry but it's better that them getting take away. Also I have to sit round a table every day while the children I supervise and all adults eat a beautiful home cooked meal. Torture! But trying to take it one day at a time.

Morning girls. God knows what today will bring. Woke up feeling starving again but trying to hold of on my porridge till after i've took the kids to school. It's walk to school week here so got a good 40 mins walking in front of me, iot's a nice walk so don't mind.

how are we all doing today, im doing ok but could really eat my sons dinner lol.... not going to though...
lynda/shopaholic, how are things xxx

Well i've just had 1/2 a shake and lots of water and I can finally say- i'm not hungry!!! Woohoo.

yeah....
hope it stays that way for you xxx

Me Too lol. Trying to stay positive and sorry if i've been really negative the past few days, just hard as we all know. If it wasn't for everyone on here i can honestly say 100% that i would of quit!
So Big hgs to you all xx

thats why were all here, we will all have our off days, and encouraging each other will keep us all going, im having a really hungry day today and after i cook my partners tea going food shopping. i will buy my favorite foods to cook for him and enjoy the smell. it sounds like torture but i actually find it helps xxx

Hi all, well today has been a good day in terms of cd, stressed out with everything else though and i would normally have stuffed biscuits or chocolate but i do feel more in control today. Why I do not know? Anyway, good luck to everyone on here doing this diet thank god for minimins!!!:)

Hi everyone,

I've been busy today, been to nursery for C's first settling in chat, she got on well with the other babies and helpers so that's half the battle. Then we went to M&S for lunch, I had a coffee while hubby had a toasted cheese and ham sandwich, a bowl of tomato and basil soup with a roll and a slice of carrot cake with a latte! It really isn't fair that he's tall and thin!!!!!!!!! I found it quite hard not to snap at him when he asked my how my chocolate tetra tasted :(

But that's the price I'm paying for wanting to be a size 10. I will get there, but my teeth might be ground down to stumps, lol!

Off to have some more water as my stomach is rumbling...

Hi Broxi, I'm on day 6 , really finding it hard today just trying to drink plenty and keep out of the kitchen. OH caught me staring into the fridge today had to pull myself away and drink a pint of water! lol... How are you getting on - I think you are a few days ahead of me. Is getting any easier for you ?

I find the evenings very hard, and I haven't lost any weight in two days! I think it's because that time of the month is on it's way but I'm gutted it might spoil my first weigh in!

Hi All & (Hi Sally, I've noticed we've roughly same to lose.) I've had very difficult day because my mum was taken into hospital so i left work early and been there all day. Amazingly, I've stuck to my diet. I think the bars make you hungrier though as I've been starving the past few days. My stomach is rumbling just now. Think I'll give them a miss over weekend as not at work anyway.
How is everyone else doing today? xxx

Hi nicola, i'm not losing just now either. I've not lost for 4 days! Very depressing

So Sorry to hear that your mums in hospital - I hope everything is o.k. I started lighterlife just before christmas and a couple of days before christamas my 3 year old Harri had a massive seizure, rushed into hospital by ambulance and I stayed in with him for 4 days. Have to say I found it really difficult staying on the packs( mind you I wasnt too keen on the flavours ). Then after getting out he had another and was in until day before new year and unfortunatley that was it for me fell right off the wagon. But here I am on the CD and lovin the packs it really makes a difference!! But its really hard to stay focused at times like that - So give yourself a big pat on the back for sticking to it today you have done really well. Take it one day at a time and sending you a big hug:) - sal x

thanks very much for your kind words Sally. How is Harri now?
Together we can do this. xxx

broxi, well done for staying focused today, hope your mum is ok now. do oyu chop the bars up into about 16 pieces and keep in fridge, this helps xx

Hope your mum's better soon Broxi, you did really well to stick to the diet when under pressure.

I've been busy today and I find it quite liberating being able to "eat" on the move - had a chocolate tetra for lunch. It takes hardly any time during the day to eat, and not much planning involved either. Just need to keep up the will power in the evenings when I'm not busy.

Nearly at the end of another day 100%.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. She's getting tests just now so don't know. I'm gonna try not to think about it too much just now as too worrying.
Anyway, been up most of the night and feeling absolutely starving! Oh this is hard! How is everyone else feeling this morning? xxx

Hi Broxi, well found yesterday so much easier but day before that could have eaten anything with chocolate and as i said i did have biscuits. Did nothing different yesterday to day before so don't really understand why. If i really crave something, I will have a small amount i.e. 1 or 2 small choc biscuits because if i don't i will keep on and on thinking about it and i found before when i did this diet i could cope that way and still lose weight. Good luck :)

Morning girls. Sorry to hear about your mum Broxi, hope you get some answers soon.

Confession time 'Gulp' . I've given up. Can't hack being hungry. I went on to the SW website last night and have printed off a scrummy 7 day diet plan and then did an online shop to buy all the stuff. I also had beans on toast, yogurt and fruit for my tea and felt so good. Nothing guilty. I have lost 7lbs on CD which is fantastic and has given me the boost i need to continue my journey. Unfortunaetly CD just isn't for me- I tried I failed but i feel happier knowing i can 'be normal' again. Im only a size 12 anyway so not as if im massive and need to lose the weight, so i think that has helped me not feeling guilty.

Good luck to you all-you are all doing so brill and I really admire all of you for plodding on-I couldn't!. Im switching over to the SW forum but if it's ok, would still love to pop on here to see how your all doing as i feel i have made good 'friends' with you all.

xxx

Back