Friends needed :-)

Well Thursdays weigh in was a nightmare - 2.5 on! But I'd had my weekend away so know exactly how it happened

Anyhow - 9 more weigh ins till my hols and I want a stone off

Aww don't worry, at least you had a good excuse, unlike me ha.

Well I am doing fab, best handling of weekend ever!! Need to stay off the scales though as foolishly stepped on and put more on....but just spent 12 hours on my feet last night so banning them until Thursday morning for the official weigh in. I NEED a good week. Booked personal trainer for Monday night as well :)

Well Thursdays weigh in was a nightmare - 2.5 on! But I'd had my weekend away so know exactly how it happened

Anyhow - 9 more weigh ins till my hols and I want a stone off

That will be no trouble to you Jen! Thursday is behind you now... It's all down from here

Aww don't worry, at least you had a good excuse, unlike me ha.

Well I am doing fab, best handling of weekend ever!! Need to stay off the scales though as foolishly stepped on and put more on....but just spent 12 hours on my feet last night so banning them until Thursday morning for the official weigh in. I NEED a good week. Booked personal trainer for Monday night as well :)

Well done fraggle, keep it going. I'm a devil too for scale hopping! I'm thinking off getting rid off them!

I was happy with today, kiddies birthday party and I resisted all the goodies!!! I think running after them all day has to count to body magic.

I'm a serial weigher too!! Obsessed really.

I even get weighed after a night out before I go to bed! I'm usually too drunk to see the numbers anyway and lean back (cos that makes you weigh less on them!) and end up leaning back so far that I fall off them and get shouted at by hubby who I've woken up!!

Hi

I have a similar amount to lose as you.

I weigh in on a Monday.

This is fourth week for me.

Good luck x

How's everyone's weekend going? All fine here I am have done day six of shred and am thinking about upping my weights tomorrow.

Did hot yoga yesterday, enjoying my rest day today with lots of TV!

I had a sneaky peek at the scales yesterday and it was looking good so just have to keep it up until wi on Thursday. Ended up having KFC last night (it was the only place open after the cinema) but that was basically my only syns yesterday and I haven't had any today yet either. Saying that I'm about to head home and I get the munchies sitting in front of the tv!

Have just attempted sw wedges for the first time to go with a BBQ. Oh my word - why havent I had these before?!! Only problem was hubby and the kids liked them too - should have made more!!

I am so pleased with some good choices I've made this week...just hope the scales show! I have tried new recipes and ate so much superfree I keep needing to spend a penny every half hour! So pleased that the other half is being good too....helps so much! :)

We have a halo fryer and make chips and wedges in them with fry light way too much ha. They are gorgeous though and use different flavours fry light and different free spices :)

Well this is my first great weekend in ages. Feeling great. Food has been great and got a personal training session booked tomorrow night. Very tired now as only had 2 hours sleep after my night shift. Currently have Chinese 5 spice chicken cooking with Chinese super rice :)

Ringing up about a new job tomorrow. Very fed up. Work in a nursing home either no staff and the ones that are there are awful. Including one who constantly makes fat jokes at my expense. Need a change especially with my son's recent autism diagnosis. He needs so much support and they don't understand that I can't just arrange childcare at a minutes notice for me to go in for yet another meeting about the same stuff. So fingers crossed.

Fraggle and curlywurly I'm glad you've had good days.
Will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you too Fraggle, I want to change my job but have set it in my head that I will stick it out until September as it's currently the busiest months and I don't want to let them down. I have the added complication that one of my bosses is also my friend. It makes the job much harder when you're working with people you don't get on with and that's harsh to have people making comments at your expense.

Well I 'ahem' fell on the scales but very happy so far. Fingers crossed for Thursday morning. 3 more good days to go :)

I hope you don't mind if I join you. I too am doing SW at home and would love some friendly support. My weigh-ins are Saturday.

I am generally doing the extra easy option (gluten free.)

Good luck everyone. xx

Welcome hopefullythinnerclaire and September size12. I'm doing EE and having a pretty good week, had a couple of high syn days but balancing it out and trying to at least stay within the 105 limit for the week. Fingers crossed for a good result at my WI on Thursday.

Hi welcome :)

Spent the day job hunting yesterday with no joy. Was offered the one I was told about but a lot less money than what I am on.

Did my personal training last night which was good. Looking forward to seeing the scales on Thursday :)

Hi hopefullythinnerclaire and September size 12, welcome aboard.
I've been having a good week, I'm back to basis with the red plan and hopefully it will give me a kickstart on Thursday. I have been finding it slow to move this weight.

Delighted to hear you got on great with the personal trainer fraggle, what kind of programme do you like at the gym?

Good luck to everyone for the next few days.... This week really seems to have flew by!

I used to love kick boxing and circuit but due to a shoulder injury been in pain and frustrated for 11 months but had a cortisone injection and pain free now :) But my shoulder is weak we are trying to build it up again.

Just had slimming world hob nobs for breakfast :) Porridge oats as healthy extra b, 1 egg, vanilla essence and 5 tablespoons of sweetener. Whisked and in oven for 12 minutes. They were lovely :)

I used to love kick boxing and circuit but due to a shoulder injury been in pain and frustrated for 11 months but had a cortisone injection and pain free now :) But my shoulder is weak we are trying to build it up again.

Just had slimming world hob nobs for breakfast :) Porridge oats as healthy extra b, 1 egg, vanilla essence and 5 tablespoons of sweetener. Whisked and in oven for 12 minutes. They were lovely :)

Ooooooooh am liking the sort of those hob knobs!!!

I've been out of action at the gym for 3 months now because of a foot/ankle injury. Really missing it as used to to about 4-5 classes a week, mainly Combat and Pump.

Back