Friends needed :-)

Hi ladies, hope all is well with everyone today and that there is some sun shining. its been fab here. It will all show for the better next week charlie when your back on the same scales. What do you think off the Wii Fit? I always enjoyed using it, and found it great fun.

Sometimes life just gets in the way Jen but thats what the holidays are there for and as someone said last week we have to live aswell.

I was delighted yesterday with 1.5lb down. I had been good throughout the week and was hoping for a good result. my mini goal now is to get to that club 10, a lb left to get there. Baby weight is officially gone, now for the pounds I can't blame on baby :d'oh:

Well had a few days back on track and feeling good. Finished old job at 8am this morning and start new one tomorrow night. I am a bit wary of how tired I will be the first week as have loads of plans as well as starting week day nights for the first time in years. But as soon as Friday comes I have my first weekend off in years. Looking forward to things settling down and getting back to the gym the week after too. Fingers crossed for a good weigh in Wednesday. Changing it to Wednesday now as works better around my new shifts. I had thought about going back to a meeting but just broke and have no time.

Yay lost a pound. Very happy with that as been so distracted with busy week I haven't really tried. Good luck with weigh ins :)

Thats great fraggle - hope I get the same result tonight!

Hi ladies, well done fraggle. Delighted for you! Keep it up! How is the new job?
I'm here to have a bit off a rant. How is it possible to have 2lb on this week?? I was good, followed plan, cooked all good home made dinners and had done lots of body magic. Here was me hoping to get to my mini target! I'm at a loss. Grrrrr!!!

Hi ladies, well done fraggle. Delighted for you! Keep it up! How is the new job? I'm here to have a bit off a rant. How is it possible to have 2lb on this week?? I was good, followed plan, cooked all good home made dinners and had done lots of body magic. Here was me hoping to get to my mini target! I'm at a loss. Grrrrr!!!

If you've done a lot of exercise you can gain short term but in the long run it will help. I may not explain this properly so bear with me - when your muscles have worked hard they retain fluid until they repair, this can take a couple of weeks and then you have a tightening effect. If you know you're being good try not to let it get you down, it's what happens over the months and years that's important x

2lb gain for me too but I've been having a tough time and not been sticking on plan plus it's totm this week so guess that's affected it as well. But back on plan today plus went for a run this morning so here's to a better week.

Not to worry Charlie, there's room in my boat for you too, haha. We will just have a fantastic week this week! Hope your doing good!

Thanks kami, I know everything you said is right but still I was gutted! On the plus side though I didn't go back up that stone bracket so thats made it slightly better!

Anyway onwards and "downwards" on the scales this week... Rant done

Its annoying enough putting on when we've been crap but more so when we've been good!!! Am sure your hard work will show next week

I lost a measly half but I SHOULD be thankful. Was out Saturday (sons footie presentation though was driving so stuck to diet coke) but I had a takeaway on the way home. Then was at North East Live all day Sunday so ate a fair bit of non sw food and also drank too much. THEN I was out at Robbie Williams concert on Monday night and had a lovely but synfull penne al forno before that (and more of that damn wine!). So all in all a fantastic weekend, not sw friendly so am really pretty chuffed with a half though am weigh off track for my holiday loss aim

Thanks runmammyrun. Today has been an ok start to a new week. Did come home craving chocolate so instead of raiding the share bag of malteasers (and scoffing the lot!) I have a cup of options, and half strength at that, so 1 syn and I'm feeling reasonably satisfied.

well done Fraggle and Jen3 on your losses. Sounds like you had a fun filled few days Jen3.

well done Jen, a loss is a loss and .5lb is brilliant. You had a very busy weekend, sounded great though. Good luck to everyone this week.

Thanks

We had some lovely tasters in class last night and I got a copy of the new little book that has loads of syn free snacks in. Great stuff to nibble on a Saturday night when the hubby and kids are eating Pringles!!

Now now Jen don't be keeping these nuggets of wisdom to yourself.... Do tell what are these treats

Taster classes are great, I will say that for the group I'm in, they are great at doing that. I'll hang my head in shame though, I'm awful; just cannot fit anything more into the day!

Well last night I didnt take anything but usually do scotch eggs and my friend usually does quiche.

Someone had done chicken and lemon grass bites out of a really old cookbook but she'd disappeared before I could grab the recipe. She'd also done pigs in blankets using the 1/2 syn sainsburys sausages. Some one had done thai chiken, prawn and corn fritters. There were also some lovely desserts made with oranges i the bottom of a shot glass (though she'd reduced these down so would have to be synned) topped with quark mixed with choc options. Then there was scan bran ginger cake, ferero rocher things and a chocolatey dip with fresh strawberries.

A feast!!!!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. I had a chocolate binge yesterday but have drawn a line under it and just doing my best to stay on plan.

Ooooh its all gone a bit quiet on here - how are we all doing?

I've got my weigh in tonight - not hopeful for a loss but shouldnt have put on

Yes I thought it's all gone a bit quiet. 3lbs down for me. Had a sneaky peek on Sunday and not lost since then but having been well off plan I'm just glad not to have gained it all back. Good luck with your weigh in tonight Jen.

Well done on your loss Charlie

I had stayed the same last night - not good enough but all my own fault. I've woken up this morning with a renewed sense of purpose. Am back at the gym too (after missing 4 months) after my first physio session on my ankle on Tuesday. Physio told me I should have gone back straight away (complete opposite of what I was told by doctor!). So am taking it easyish (treadmill, bike, weights) but its so good to be back!!

Hi ladies how is everyone today? Well this week I had the 2lb off that I somehow put on last week. So hopefully it's not going to reappear again! Still confused how it was on in the first place anyway!
Well done Charlie and Jen. Keep up the good work. Good luck with the gym too Jen, nice to be back!

Yay everyone is doing great :) Where as I am our bad apple :-( 3lbs on. I just can't get motivated. I am thinking of going back to group maybe x

Back