From 13's to 12's

Thank you and lots of luck to you also. How is it going so far?
Hey,

I've also been inactive for about a two months, managed to stay in the 13's with a good september but i'm afraid october may have come back to the 14's. BUT I will get back onto it and i'm hoping to be in the 12's for christmas!

Good luck getting to the top 11's! xxxxx

Really pleased to report that on day 7, end of my first week back after about 6 months off plan and only gaining 2lbs so effectively maintaining, although not the properly and this won't happen again! I have some marbles in jars as you can see in my video above, it'll help me see that when I lost weight i'm actually achieving and getting closer to target! So.... drum roll, I lost 3lbs!! Whoop! Taking me down to 182lbs bang on 13 stones that's a whopping 28lbs gone forever! 42lbs until I reach 10 stones and then i'll reevaluate my final target which will likely be 9-9.5stones, fingers crossed. So hopefully i'll be moving into the next stone bracket down next Sunday when I weigh in!

I bought mushrooms to add in with my eggs in the mornings as that's suiting me for a quick easy breakfast in the morning, so just had that, added in some salt/pepper/garlic salt and chives, really scrummy!

I didn't receive my soup maker, really disappointed it's not coming for ages, so will carry on as I am for now, after I've finished my bananas, i'll add in some sp days into the mix and have extra healthy b choices!

Hoping for 2-3lbs off next week, fingers crossed.

Is anyone else in this stone bracket moving down to the next soon...

Never in a million years did I think I would get into this zone. Hello everyone x

Really hoping I'm back into the 13s tomorrow night! Then I can concentrate on getting back into the 12s!!!

Xx

Never in a million years did I think I would get into this zone. Hello everyone x
You're doing amazing!!!!! Well done xxxx

Really hoping I'm back into the 13s tomorrow night! Then I can concentrate on getting back into the 12s!!!

Xx

Hope all goes well with the weigh in

3.5lbs lost this week and Slimmer of The Week. 3 more needed for my next award

1.5 lbs loss for me this week. Need 2 more for my 8.5 stone award. The 12's range still seems so far away though

Only half a lb off for me this week, so still need 1.5 for my next award. Greatest Loser Award this week I think, which I think is me for our group. Would be nice to get my 8.5 stone award at the same time

0.5lb loss for me this week.

Super week for us. I lost 2lbs, claiming my 8.5 stone award, my 16th Slimmer of the Week, the Greatest Loser 2018 for my group, plus my husband got his Diamond Award.

Back