from 15 stone 13lbs to 10 stone 13lbs and counting....

Hi just thought id share some pics with you - I started my SW journey at 16st 13lbs and took a set of pics after getting my 1stone award, so ive lost 6stone to date and i think id like to lose another stone or so more, to update I took some pics a few days ago on holiday and put them together - lets just say that even though my ass isnt as small as id like it to be im sure glad its not that big anymore lol x x x
wow looking amazing girl!! x

Oh wow...seriously this is so inspiring for me as I have similar lumps and bumps where you did and even tho I'm doing well so far I'm really worried that getting down to 10stone won't make a massive difference to my tum and hips. You look amazing!!! I am so spurred on to get to my goal weight which is the same as you now. I cannot wait to fit into the jeans that won't budge over my darn thighs!!! ^.^ just had to let u know how inspired I am right now to carry on!

This is an amazing weightloss!! I have just started and have a similar weight to lose, very inspirational :)

You look great! I kind of had that slim part of me (Waist/underbust) on my before photo like you did aswell!!
You look lovely and healthy

That's fab and very inspiring as you started at what I am and have got to where I want to be, well done you that's amazing :)

Wow you look fantastic, gives us all hope!

i am bigger than you were but this is a massive inspiration to me, thank you for sharing and huge congratulations, you look fantastic :) xx

You are an amazing inspiration well done and thanks for sharing ;)

Just read this thread as saw you posting on another diary.

You have done so well. I feel quite ashamed now lol.

I take it you must have followed EE rigidly to have done so amazingly well in a short space of time?

Fabulous :)

Hi just thought id share some pics with you - I started my SW journey at 16st 13lbs and took a set of pics after getting my 1stone award, so ive lost 6stone to date and i think id like to lose another stone or so more, to update I took some pics a few days ago on holiday and put them together - lets just say that even though my ass isnt as small as id like it to be im sure glad its not that big anymore lol x x x

Amazing!! what an insperation xxx

Back