From 16's to 15's

Crossings my fingers for you that you get your result and more....I have upped my speeds in the last week, the way to go methinks. I keep a large salad bowl with all the veggies, chopped| spirulised and a large chopped fruit bowl in the fridge and continue to top it and refresh all every second day. In the first instance, I always reach for the bowls when the munchies beckon before the synned food, which differs for sure how I started out 4wks ago !!!!. e x ;)

Thanks.

That sounds a good way of doing things.

My fridge is only small so cant really store any big bowls in there but I always keep some bagged salad in there. Im lucky to really like salad haha.

Im feeling a bit dead today with this cold/cough. Ive managed without Lemsips so have saved a syn.

Got some Turkey breast steaks so going to do them really spicy with seasoning and throw some spinach etc with it. Saving my bread til this evening as im always peckish late on.

Thanks.

That sounds a good way of doing things.

My fridge is only small so cant really store any big bowls in there but I always keep some bagged salad in there. Im lucky to really like salad haha.

Im feeling a bit dead today with this cold/cough. Ive managed without Lemsips so have saved a syn.

Got some Turkey breast steaks so going to do them really spicy with seasoning and throw some spinach etc with it. Saving my bread til this evening as im always peckish late on.

Sounds delish !! Enjoy, a lot of my friends poorly also with cough/cold. I have been using fresh lemon with hot water in the last week before brekkie , I find it difficult to take but definitely helped to aid digestion also. x

Weigh day tomorrow for me...im hoping tonights dinner doesnt bite me in the arse tomorrow.

We went Morrisons and they didnt have much of anything. I hadnt had any HEBs so was going to have salmon with a jacket potatoe but never had that or any lamb.

Ended up with fish chips and garden peas. I only eaten half the chips so im hoping it goes ok.

Hi all, -1lb off for me this week. Aiming for - 2.5lbs loss next week to get stone shiny award (fingers crossed) ;)
Going to try a few sp days to get there, need to first have a read up about it, just got my head around ee plan !! Any tips, advice on sp days gratefully received . Wishing you all great success on your SW journeys xx

Well done on your loss. A tip for sp day. Highlight everything in your book thay has an S and P next to it. So you know what you can have. Veggie soup packets you can get from aldi, tesco or asda are greeting the fresh chopped up ones. Great to fill up between meal or has as meal.
Many thnx 'Neveragain' great advice thank you for the tip, have just chopped lots of veggies just now for slow cooker will check book to double check that all are speed. Thank god I love veggies and salad !! Lol...:pIs the SW sweetcorn chowder soup from Iceland allowed on Sp do you happen to know pls?

Hi @tameanseo I am guessing since it has sweetcorn, probably not, I even looked at the packaging on iceland and it says free food on extra easy no sign saying sp and looked up the recipe on the sw recipe website and its not stated as sp either, im pretty sure the ready meals the bean chili i think it is, it has the sp on it so you know... Can freeze it and use on a non-sp day to be sure?

Many thanks Neveragain will do xx

That's me weighing in at 15st 8.5 lb despite it being star week and being really relaxed about the plan for the last 2 weeks ( I missed weigh in last week ) So, that's 10lbs off in 7 weeks. I'll take that for now:)

Hopefully see you all in the 14 stone bracket for Christmas :) 9lb in 6 weeks should be achievable :)

Bought some hifi bars to see if i can replace some of my daily synned chocolate with them . But, in saying that, I've been easily up at 20-15 syns for the last few weeks so perhaps I need to be :)

Hi guys, is veg stock cube, Knorr stock melt, tomato purée allowed on sp please??

Back