From 16's to 15's

16stone11pounds this morning so here I am and for a good while I suspect. It seems unbelievable that I will ever be 15 stone anything ever again, but I will be persistent!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
16stone11pounds this morning so here I am and for a good while I suspect. It seems unbelievable that I will ever be 15 stone anything ever again, but I will be persistent!

Good luck everyone!

Hi Luna,

Just popping back as I used to be in this bracket, not so long ago - and thought the same thing. I just kept plodding on and chipping away at it and I'm hopefully about to enter the 14s bracket and have lost 3st 5lbs, coming up to my year anniversary when I started SW. I know there are plenty of others that do it quicker but the point is just carry on and you'll get there!

P.s I had lots of bumps and gains for no reason etc. - just don't give up! :)

Hi Luna,

Just popping back as I used to be in this bracket, not so long ago - and thought the same thing. I just kept plodding on and chipping away at it and I'm hopefully about to enter the 14s bracket and have lost 3st 5lbs, coming up to my year anniversary when I started SW. I know there are plenty of others that do it quicker but the point is just carry on and you'll get there!

P.s I had lots of bumps and gains for no reason etc. - just don't give up! :)

Thanks EBD! That's good to know, hope I can follow your lead

Sorry I've not been on for a while. Kept on plan all Christmas and new year. I now weigh 16st 2.5 so hoping to be in the 15s in the next couple of weeks. I've lost 23 pounds in 8 week and hoping for my club 10 this week x

Well done bubulix! Good luck with getting out of here :bolt:

My weigh in is tomorrow, the suspense is killing me! Stuck to plan so should be ok...

We've had two drop in sessions over the festive fortnight and then last week was just the new member talk to the whole class so looking forward to a proper class this week

Today I weighed in at 15 st 6 lbs so half way there!!!! No offence but I want outta here!!! xx

Another pound gone forever, thats 16st 8lbs now. Looks like I will be here a good while yet,but that's fine :whacky068:

Is this still going ?? I weighed in at 16.13 on sat so I've a way to go to 15

I am here at 16.8 so will be around a good while. Tend to just pop in on weigh in day to post but want to make time to read and waffle on a bit more, I need to be more focused.

Me too, anytime you feel like waffling I'll lend an ear . I weigh on a sat. It's the best day for me work wise. I had a bit of a blow out on tue but the rest of the week so far has been good

Me too, anytime you feel like waffling I'll lend an ear . I weigh on a sat. It's the best day for me work wise. I had a bit of a blow out on tue but the rest of the week so far has been good

I weigh tomorrow first thing. Been a patchy week for me mainly because I don't have enough good food in the house, or even much food at all! Doing a big shop on Monday so next week should be much better.

Looking to join! Joined SW for second time last week. Started at 17 2 and weighed in last week at 16 81/2. Delighted with my first week but know my body and first week always easiest! Hoping for 3lb this week!

Great will power tonight. DH and kids had pizza and kebabs. I cooked chicken breast with baby corn, mange tous, homemade potato cakes and cottage cheese(I'll eat cottage cheese with anything! ). Very proud of myself.

So happy to have joined the 16's today! having started in the 18's..

Back