From 16's to 15's

Hey EDB, Thanks for the support.

The flavoured Skyr are free and really yummy. I'm not a fan of yoghurt, but it's really thick. The Skyr one's with added fruit do have a few syns each though so look out for that.

Weigh in this morning was good. 2.5lbs off , so now at 16stone :)

But, my most exciting development is being able to touch my toes after years of doing yoga on and off. I keep doing it to check I'm not imagining it ;)

I maintained this week and frustrated wasnt the right word lol, but looking at my book and how bloated I am, its the week before my period and it shows that every 4 months in my book for the past couple of months,

I loose small and then gain during mid-flow and then a massive drop afterwards. So Im walking into a gain this week i think due to period, so im more prepared, but this week i have had brand new meals, fish meals and smaller portions and less snacking as I am trying to listening to my body to tell me when im full not stuffed,

lately, i have eaten so much that i have nearly after meal I get what I call "xmas day syndrome" tired and wanting to sleep as im that full. 2nd day on smaller meals, and ive found im good, no hunger pains not wanting to snack and when i snack its due to been bored or watching tv,

so now i drink water and then do a small activity like cleaning away the dishes or bring the laundry down and takes me mind off it. So even tho i might be walking into a gain next week (period week) hopefully the fish, smaller meals feeling full not stuffed might help to counteract that. Here's hoping but if not...It will deffo show in the week after.

well done @EBD thats brilliant, Hope you stay in the 15 stone bracket this time ;) My footprint is on your butt to get out of this bracket lol Hope to see you in the 15 stone bracket soon!

Reactions: EBD
@EBD as for skin - I drink lots of water - use palmer's toning and firming skin coco butter and dry brushing before shower (helps with the circulation and bring blood to the skin to help) as I was worried also, but it seems to be helping... for my arms I was worried about bingo wings, ive seen countless weight loss photos, every where is slim and tucked in but their arms, you can see the "damage" or you can tell they were bigger because it looks like the forget about paying attention to the arms and they have more excess skin there and it can be easily seen especially in summer with short sleeve tops and i knew i didnt want to do all this work and have baggy skin arms, so I am doing arm exercise from tracey, her video is on youtube and I have seen a massive result. My skin is going back to the muscle and when i have my arm out stretched on the side, there is less hang. I can show you before and after, as I do it 3 times week (it hurts - a real killer) and i take photos to show progress and you can really see, looking forward to summer now, as they are still getting tighter every week.

Poor you! You know you'll be back to losing soon though! My * week sometimes messes me up completely too -'you can see exactly when it is because there are gains or maintains there consistently.

*sigh* the skin issues was just because you hear horror stories, don't you. One of the benefits of the scenic route to SW I am apparently taking is that it seems gentler on the skin - no ill effects so far. The gym has probably helped. I did try body brushing before the shower a few times but it was very painful! Must get to doing it again!

Will hopefully see you both down in 15s bracket soon - it's rather quiet there! :whistle:

Last edited:
Hey all,

Got weighed in yesterday and lost 4lbs getting slimmer of the week too. I am surprised I lost that amount while during mid flow but it has to be from the maintain last week leading upto the time of the month and having smaller satisfying meals then over eating. So I'll do the same this week as I am 1lb away from 5 and 1/2 stone award and 2 1/2lbs - 3lbs away from been in new numbers, so I am gunning for a 3lbs loss, to get me safely into new numbers. Currently 16 stone 2lbs. Wanting to be in the 15 stone bracket next week! How is everyone doing?

That's a great loss, i think you'll get into the 15stone bracket next week :)

I've had my biggest loss yet , 3.5lb, despite my period being due on Saturday and having an off plan dinner and breakfast last week.

So, I'm now in the 15 stone bracket . 8lb off in three weeks - now at 15st 10.5lb. I'm now thinking I might get into 14stone bracket by Christmas :)

weigh in later today. Had a crap week with *week, virus and some other stuff. Stayed mainly on plan but felt needed more chocolate ;) I don't think I will have lost this week , might even have gained a wee bit, but I'm good with that . Just glad I made it through the week !

Fresh start when schools go back and back into routine

Hi all, got weighed in today and lost 2lbs. Got my 5 and half award and slimmer of the week.
I am bang on 16 stone - grr so just shy of going into the next bracket. The kicker was it did show 15 st 13 lbs and then jumped and stayed at 16st, as if!! Never mind, I am pushing for 4lbs this week. So im well over the line. Let me know how you are getting on!

Awesome result - bet it feels great to be in the bracket. Thats some overall weight loss, you must be so proud of yourself :)

Thanks @gomomo looking very forward for it to tip the scales to 15st 13lbs, i havent been that light since having my daughter and she is 9 years old, So we are defiantly reaping the benefits now, been able to be active with her and have fun and instead of shoving her off to play in soft play areas and i sit on the chair, been today and i was in the play area with her, crawling through the kid circles and climbing up the soft ladders, which i wouldnt be able to do because of the energy of lifting my body weight up the soft cushioned ladders, but been doing the squats and losing the weight, has helped ALOT. evening crawling through the plastic tubes and fabric holes and not get stuck, was amazing and seeing my daughters face lit up watching me playing with her, was what i needed to keep going. I actually enjoyed myself and I cant wait to do it again :)

No loss for me this week . I'm pretty tired at the mo and not that hungry. I did stick to plan though. So, will try to eat more next week :)

Congratulations Mom38 !!! Well done :D

Hi to all, -3lbs off for me 4th week !!! :p:D

Well done!

I'm hoping for at least 2 off this week. Eaten a lot of speedy foods...or I have for red days.

If I do it will mean I would be 15st 13lb and out of the 16s *crosses everything lol*

Back