From 16's to 15's

Right...I know I shouldn't, but having new glittery scales (literally lol), I couldn't resist, so stepped on this morning...it is showing 15st 11lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please all cross your fingers for me that it shows that tomorrow morning cos I weigh in on a Friday. It would mean a 3lb loss for me. :)

I'm a bit on the fence it will stay as mrs monthly is due in a day or 2 and I usually expand with bloat. :-(

Good luck all with yours this week.

Right...I know I shouldn't, but having new glittery scales (literally lol), I couldn't resist, so stepped on this morning...it is showing 15st 11lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please all cross your fingers for me that it shows that tomorrow morning cos I weigh in on a Friday. It would mean a 3lb loss for me. :)

I'm a bit on the fence it will stay as mrs monthly is due in a day or 2 and I usually expand with bloat. :-(

Good luck all with yours this week.

Wow !!! :0clapper::0clapper:that's brilliant, praying for you now that all goes well on SW scales tomoro. I need to buy some new scales, can I ask where u bought yours from pls?.

Wow !!! :0clapper::0clapper:that's brilliant, praying for you now that all goes well on SW scales tomoro. I need to buy some new scales, can I ask where u bought yours from pls?.

I ordered them off ebay, they are good Salter ones and the glitter effect is lovely...adds a bit of bling haha. Ill copy and paste the item number for ya

Item number is: 172381195744

Just put that number in ebay search bar and it will come up.

They are brand new.

They are really nice, you must be well chuffed, I love glitter and bling also, really good investment to stop you going here....:eatdrink051:....haha xx

a wee 1lb offf today - now at 15 st 7.5lb. I've got a few things going on and didn't make class last week . So, very happy with this :)

Hi all, -0.5lb off for me this week. Hope all keeping well. xx

Another 2 pound last night. Didn't stay to group as it was my birthday but didn't stray off plan although my sweet tooth is getting a bit crazy so will have to keep an eye out on that x

I've been totally off plan for weeks now so gained a few lbs, but still in the 15 stone bracket. I'll need to readjust my forecast for Norway - as long as I keep losing slowly, I'll be happy :)

It seems to have taken an age but I was 16st 13lbs at my weigh in on Monday:0icanfly:. I was 18.5 when I started in November, so it hasn't taken that long has it? I still feel as if I was in the 17's for ever though. New year, new stone to conquer. We can all do it with the support in group and the lovely support, recipes and advice on here

New year - starting again - heaviest ever

I think I am my heaviest ever too now. My Dad is quite big but has lost some weight and now weighs less than me... although in fairness ALL of his weight is on his belly so it doesn't look like I'm bigger lol!

Back