From 16's to 15's

Good afternoon, hope you're all having a fab week. I lost 2.5lb on my first week back, I never have big losses, so I'm really pleased with that. Have a great weekend. x

Reactions: EBD
Wow @headintheclouds what an achievement! Good luck for next week - I'm hoping to be out of the 16s when I weigh in tomorrow - I've danced around this number for long enough!

Hope everyone else has had good weigh ins!

VERY pleased! Lost 3lbs and was SOTW (first time!) and am down in the next bracket now! Looking forward to seeing you all there soon!

@Neveragain how have you been doing?

Hi @EBD Congratulations! very well done! so glad you made it to the next bracket :0clapper:

I gain 3lbs last week due to period so i didnt get my 5 stone award before the birthday dinner party was so angry but still stuck with it and lost 5lbs on wednesday just gone!! so I got my 5 st award. So happy with that so im 16st and 8lbs and im loving every minute of it, my confidence is high, im happier and more active.. such a difference from when i was over 21 st. So gunning for the 5 and half stone award! I want atleast 2 stone gone by xmas!

Oh wow! 5lbs! AND your 5 stone award?! What an amazing week. The amount you've lost and continue to lose is amazing and very inspiring! I want to have got my 4.5 stone award by Christmas... So need to pull my finger out!

I must say, I suffer with bloating before my period awfully and even though you know that's what it is I still find it really hard to accept and need to work hard not to let it get to me and as you've had, I'll usually have a good loss the next week but it is still hard and frustrating - especially when you're so near an award!

I'm starting to feel different too and much more confident. Glad to hear you are as well as I remember you saying it affected you quite badly. You must be running out of ideas for treats for all your awards! Hope to see you in the next bracket soon! Will keep an eye on your progress!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Got weighed today and lost 2lbs making it 16st and 6lbs. A bitter sweet for me this week. As I've done stuff to make the loss greater like only drinking water, upto 2litres per day and did 2 sp days, and I can usually pull a 2 and half upto 4lbs on doing extra easy all week with hardly any water... so going that extra mile didnt work out for me this week. So I'm going back to doing 7 days of extra easy, Not cutting down on the things I love, like chips and pasta and not getting a bigger result. So atleast its moving down and ill see what happens next week.

Last edited:
2lbs is still a good loss @Neveragain

Temporarily back in this bracket at 16st0 as I had a gain of 2lbs this week :oops: really want to get back to good losses again. Would love to have got under 200lbs by Christmas!

True @EBD , Just frustrated doing those things that can lead a good loss didnt work, so back to doing just extra easy, did batching cooking on thursday so made 16 tubs of meals I havent made or tried before so hopefully these new meals will help with the boost and tasty too!

Awww what was the downfall? Not planning? Not writing it down? or Not counting syn? getting that goal can still happen if you plan and stick to plan 100% only stopping yourself is you ;)

Hi, I've just joined the forum. I started SW 11 days ago weighing in at 16st 4.5lb.

I started putting on weight about 6 years ago - slowly climbed up to 16 1/2 stone from 10 stone.Then stayed at that weight for 18 months until the beginning of the year where 'flu saw off 1/2 a stone which stayed off until about a month ago when it crept up by 4lbs or so.

I'm fairly optimistic as I have just booked a work trip to Norway for April next year which so far has kept me motivated

Hi, I've just joined the forum. I started SW 11 days ago weighing in at 16st 4.5lb.

I started putting on weight about 6 years ago - slowly climbed up to 16 1/2 stone from 10 stone.Then stayed at that weight for 18 months until the beginning of the year where 'flu saw off 1/2 a stone which stayed off until about a month ago when it crept up by 4lbs or so.

I'm fairly optimistic as I have just booked a work trip to Norway for April next year which so far has kept me motivated

Good luck this week! Nothing like a special date to keep you focused is there! Hope you have a good week :)

Hi there, welcome. I hope you can keep us update to your journey, this thread is kinda quiet. Would be nice to gain some chatter in here, helps us all move down the next bracket :D

Well here is some chatter. I rather forwarded unwatched this thread as I thought I was out of this bracket! Talk about being brought down a peg or two! :oops:

*sigh* I love seeing all your signature shinies @Neveragain - I only aspire to get those ones at the moment!

Not looking forward to weighing in again tomorrow... Just finding it really hard at the moment. I think part of it is that I get so bored periodically, especially after I have had a super duper good week and then it is really hard to get back into the swing of things... I know I'm in it for the long haul and having lost 2.5 stone and knowing I've got to lose at least that again before I start being anywhere near even remotely happy/at a "normal" weight.

Then sometimes I wonder about the skin. Does it all just spring back into place like straight away beach body ready if one loses 7 stone? Is it just me that feels like this?:confused:

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. My own scales showed me down to 15st 11lb yesterday, so fairly optimistic. I keep telling myself I can have a flexible day, then I don't. I think that's what is working for me.

I've booked into a movement training course in 4 weeks time - that's a closer goal. Hope to be a stone lighter, but more importantly, be able to go the whole weekend without being knackered and sweaty . I've been going to yoga two or three times a week to prepare.

Been to Lidl earlier an THEY HAD SKYR:) So, bought up some of the yummy blueberry, vanilla and strawberry ones for the rest of the month.

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. My own scales showed me down to 15st 11lb yesterday, so fairly optimistic. I keep telling myself I can have a flexible day, then I don't. I think that's what is working for me.

I've booked into a movement training course in 4 weeks time - that's a closer goal. Hope to be a stone lighter, but more importantly, be able to go the whole weekend without being knackered and sweaty . I've been going to yoga two or three times a week to prepare.

Been to Lidl earlier an THEY HAD SKYR:) So, bought up some of the yummy blueberry, vanilla and strawberry ones for the rest of the month.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing how you do!

I've only ever had Skyr once in Iceland and I didn't like it at all - though it was the plain kind and I'm not a fan of plain yoghurt either! I find it too sour. Perhaps the flavours make it sweeter? Are they free (in terms of syns, not price!)

Hoping to start Pilates/ballet at some point... Just working up the courage!

Keep us posted - hope to see you in the next bracket soon! :)

Back