From 16's to 15's

It could be the whoosh effect Sammie? It used to happen to me upon occasion, I would get a couple of weeks with small losses when I knew I had been good and then BAM - 4 pounds in a week. You may see your hard work pay off next week.

Hope you enjoyed your treat in TGI (their food is just too good). Then get yourself straight back on it :D

Really hoping I have one of those whooshes next week - another 1.5 off for me this week.

No whoosh - another 1.5, taking me to 16st 6.5. At least I'm on the lower side of the 16's, but I still don't want to be here.

You were sooo right weighed in and -4 lbs now it's trying to not celebrate by treating myself and putting it back in need another 2 and half to sort myself out, to next award

You were sooo right weighed in and -4 lbs now it's trying to not celebrate by treating myself and putting it back in need another 2 and half to sort myself out, to next award

Congratulations! Well done you :) I think I've sabotaged a bit this past weekend to be honest but I'm back on track now which is the best I can do really! You hang on to those 15's, you bloody earned that loss.

Hopefully I'll be in there soon.

It's been 2 weigh ins since I last posted here! Down 1.5 pounds for the FOURTH time in a row last week but got a nice bump this week with a 3.5 pound weight loss.

2 pounds and I will be out of this zone again and that makes me really happy. I'm going to do everything in my power to get into the next stone down this coming week!

What's everyone hoping for this week?

I'm hoping for -3lbs.

I got a bottle of port as a present this evening which is a fave drink of mine...have to get to Friday before I can crack it open :confused::innocent002: ...I WILL get to Friday lol.

Can I join please? Started this week at 16st 10lb :eek: would love to be into the 15's before the end of the month (but that might be a bit unrealistic!) Only just stumbled upon these threads (I didn't realise they were here last time I tried) and am looking for as much help as I can get, and to offer it in return!

I'm hoping for the 15s by the end of the month too. Have to resist temptation to jump on the scales before Friday as it becomes obsessive.

Good luck! You can do it! :)

Well done!!!! 4.5lb off for me this week too, all going the right way (although I am away this weekend which won't be so good!!)

Weigh in this morning at 16.0! So close. Good luck everyone xx

I did it! Leaving you guys but good luck and hopefully I’ll see you all on the 15s to the 14s thread soon xxx

Attachments

• BBF596BE-E7A8-4482-BE7E-9838D915E2BF.jpeg
    BBF596BE-E7A8-4482-BE7E-9838D915E2BF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Well done! I put on 3 pounds on holiday but will be back in the running this week and hopefully joining you in the next fortnight :)

Back